or Connect

Posts by isisandshiva

Thanks everybody, I think I'm gonna wait for a while and see if Burts bees starts carrying them again, if not I'll make a choice sooner to the time it's to need them. It's not like there's any chance of the baby going nakie, my mom's gone a little overboard, not that I don't appreciate the thought but wow I had no idea how far some people can take this baby thing. On a slightly related note how essential is it that newborns wear long pants and sleeves all the time, I'm...
Hi every one, I've got an odd request, I was wondering if anyone has will items in colors both deep sea and giant if you could take a picture side by side. I'm trying to narrow my desires down to one Teal color but can't get an accurate comparison. additionally if anyone has a picture of the color wine I was wondering how red/burgundy it is. Many thanks
Yep like that except white or natural, and in cotton, so that I can dye it.
So I'm beginning to wonder if what I looking for actually exists or if I have to either give up or sew it myself. This Unicorn of a clothing item is a side snap tee shirt, plain, preferably in organic cotton. I've found a few options, some not organic and lacking in quality, which will probably be the option of last resort before sewing, right now I can't even conceive of enough energy to sew 3 dozen tee shirts. Others are not pain, I hate the patterns and decorations...
I'm copying the notice I just got and it comes up tomorrow morning. We knew it would be short notice but I didn't think it would be this short This Amendment is up on WEDNESDAY March 26 AM. Please follow the "slip" procedure below, and pass it on!! As of now, the count is 11 opponents, 10 proponents. The sponsor of the bill to ban raw milk sales is Daniel J Burke, his office number is (217) 782-1117 Call now and say or leave a message that says you are either a raw...
The er around here is not exactly a friendly place to go, if you don't do what they say they pretty much go straight to withholding information and lying to you, then threatening, then on to withholding other treatment so... Yeah. I don't mind the offering of things,or even the Dr expressing how important they think it is, but here is not a good place. But I just mentioned that opossums don't carry rabies so someone else could file that in their useless knowledge...
Try this one, http://www.webmd.com/parenting/raising-fit-kids/weight/bmi/bmi-calculator with the information you gave it seems to say all's well
I would question the calf getting rabies from the opossum, they don't have a high enough core temperature to sustain the virus. Thank you only decent ER Dr I've ever met, I was removing one from our cats area and the darn thing was mad enough to get me through the glove. I've picked up hundreds the same way and never a problem, then this one, straight through a double layer leather glove right into my hand, so after much discussion and debate I go to the hospital, and...
It's funny I knew some people had issues with oatmeal but when I was looking for a list of problematic produce it came up in a list of top 7 most common gas producing food. I lean towards traditional foods, so my suggestions for her would be liver and egg yolks(slowly), and other pureed meats, bone broth if you make it. And maybe adding mashed avocado, or pureed root vegetables sautéed in coconut oil. Since her problem is gas I would suggest putting off stone fruits for...
I don't know how much you eat them but cruciferous vegetables, and some fruits, can cause gas and pass through bm, additionally you might want to avoid giving her oatmeal for a while and see if that helps because some people can't tolerate it without lots of gas and it can be harder for babies especially.