or Connect

Posts by Megmoira

Hi Ladies! My DH is so excited about starting our family that he's been convinced that I'm pregnant for a week- and I'm only 8 DPO!!!  He is adorable, but if he's wrong, we will be so disappointed! Here's to hoping I can be patient enough to wait for Sunday to test...   Thank you for being here.  I have been reasonably calm about his opinion due to all y'alls good examples. I am super hopeful, but its our first attempt, I'm ok with it taking as long as it needs to....
I don't know if this is too late, but I've got two recipes for you. One is a simple spinach and cherry tomato salad with a balsalmic reduction glaze dressing (and homemade croutons, if you like 'em). Take about 2/3 c of balsalmic vinegar and reduce it until it starts smelling sweet. add a bit of honey (to taste, equal parts is way too sweet for me) and bacon drippings if available. The bacon drippings make it smokey, but a vegetarian option would be a bit of smoked...
Thank you all. I use the OvuView software on my phone primarily, but fertility friend hasn't disagreed with the OvuView before. I was getting a wee bit paranoid about the differences, and I've been waiting to try that I stopped trusting my common sense. :) 
I'm getting annoyed with fertility friend. It's saying I ovulated on day ten, and that the past 5 days of EWCM haven't been relevant. Grr.  Now I'm all worried that I've been doing this wrong when charting for birth control, (I did my chart on paper while tta, and I successfully avoided for all of that time) and therefore have been ttc at the wrong times. What do you think?    Either way I've got a 2WW. My temperatures have been all over the place this month, I keep...
Hi! I'm TTC#1, can you please add me to the list? I'm 31, and have been TTC since May 12 (my wedding night! )
I started charting in 2008, when I was between the hormonal and copper IUD's. I went back to charting when I had the IUD removed this March, to prevent conception until my wedding this May. We decided to start trying once we got hitched, but we were 2 dpo at that point, so this is the first cycle it will be possible.  As far as the tea thing goes, I heard coffee wasn't great for ttc because of its caffeine, but as I said before IF we encounter trouble, I'll change...
At the risk of sounding completely sarcastic, we're BD-ing a whole lot!  Ok, not more than normal, but we've pulled the goalie, so lets see how long it takes. Also, I'm charting my temp, cm, cervix position and texture, eating healthy (yummy) foods, taking a prenatal vitamin and taking daily walks with my dog. If we have some trouble, I'll decrease my tea consumption or switch to herbal teas. I am only having 2 pints of half-caff iced tea, so it shouldn't be too much...
Thanks! I'll have to order one now. 
I use Instead, a silacone disposable cup with cloth pads- They're supposed to be changed every twelve hours or so but I use one per AF, and wash it off. I should get a real cup, but dang they're hard to find, and I don't want to drop the cash on one that I don't like. Could any cup users on here tell me how diva compares? 
Hi! I just joined up, and I am in the very early stages of trying to conceive. We are planning on starting the fun stuff in June, I'm just researching a bunch of things.