or Connect

Posts by dakipode

cmu: I'd like to think that it is, but without going into further detail, let's just say it's not pretty when I go to the bathroom and it's not my usual PMS-y GI stuff...
At this point I'm taking it one day at a time: I might go to Costco and the library, other than that I have laundry planned for today and maybe some rearranging in the kitchen, depending on how ambitious I feel. My GI system has been incredibly unhappy/upset since late Saturday and DH doesn't seem to have any trouble so I don't think it's a bug. Probably something I changed in my routine but nothing obvious comes to mind.   haurelia: sounds like you're doing well and...
mama ana: getting A cold or getting cold? My optimistic symptom spotting self wants it to be the latter. It's been insanely wet here this past week and temps have dropped and I'm getting cold, hoping that it's a sign of dropping progesterone levels, or whatever hormonal shift needs to happen to start labor.   CDsmom: sending good labor vibes to you!
Sending you productive labor vibes!
CDsmom, I hope that means something will start for you soon!Same for you, freckledmama! Jenny, yes, get the help you need. Depression is a strange beast and a tough condition. I agree that finding a good counselor is like dating, you have to see a couple of them before you find the right fit. I wish you strength and courage. nettlesoup, if you're still around I'm thinking of you!
mamamash, I love that second picture! She looks like she's posing for the cover of Vogue!   aimfatale, congratulations on the arrival of your son! Look at those bright eyes!
Chispita, congratulations on your new arrival! I'm sorry things didn't go as planned, take it easy on yourself. I wish you a speedy recovery!
Beautiful! She looks very peaceful.
Congratulations! Enjoy your beautiful little girl! I look forward to the pics when you have time.
Serena, your post really cheered me up. I'm so glad to hear that you're doing great and loving motherhood. It helps me to hear positive stories in these last couple of days. nettlesoup, I thought a 7 was good? Sending you productive labor vibes today! I'm not convinced that I'll have a baby by the end of the day either, although if I'm planning on a 4 hour labor that would mean I could start at 7:59pm at the latest, right?