or Connect

Posts by AnyaRose

Here's another one for no reason other than the holidays. 3 months old.
Hello! I just made a group fro mamas in the NYC area.    A networking page for NYC area mamas who wrap. Post one picture of each of your wraps you'd be willing to trade for a while. Then, comment on the other wraps you want to borrow and figure out a good swap plan with the mama.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391426768775/   Let's share! 
Hello! I just made a group fro mamas in the NYC area.    A networking page for NYC area mamas who wrap. Post one picture of each of your wraps you'd be willing to trade for a while. Then, comment on the other wraps you want to borrow and figure out a good swap plan with the mama.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/333391426768775/   Let's share! 
I'd love to get in a relationship with a pediatrician. that is completely okay with holding off on vax and the like. Anyone know of someone on the UWS or anywhere in Manhattan?   Thanks. (:
  Mommy: 1/2 English, 1/2 Italian + Daddy: 1/2 Chinese, 1/2 Polish   =   Baby boy Nico: 100% Adorable ^^
Is everyone on FB now? I know a couple of the last few joined this week. 
  NYC BWing!!! Nobody looks at me funny here! hahaha... 
Turns out I'm 10lbs heavier than PP weight, which is funny, because I definitely fit into all my old clothes... other than the things that fit me snugly PP around the boobs!  I think I'm just going to count all 10 lbs as extra boob weight (4 cup sizes extra!) and milk. (;    Now I gotta get this dumb skin tighter around my belly! Any tips/workouts to do that specifically? 
Anyone from the city here? I just had my first son this past September. 
Nico's five 1/2 weeks now and my last midwives app was yesterday. It was kind of sad for me too, Carlin. Though, totally weird thing came up... My midwife who delivered Nico is moving to Philly to go work at a birth centre there...... and she will be working with Nico's great grandmother (on his father's side). Totally random and a little awkward.    I also got a birth control put in. Melina... I think? I have no idea, but my midwife suggested it. I have never heard...