or Connect

Posts by AnyaRose

I think there are plenty of ways to get out of anything the police would have to say about the issue. I mean, why is it bad that you take your kids with you to play music publicly? Sure, you are making money but it's not like it's not helping the kiddos out or that you are taking it from them and spending it on booze or something rediculous. Just say it's a teaching excerise! You're the mom- you should decide what's right. (:
Well, welcome to the group! (:    I wouldn't say that being a minimalist is getting rid of "almost everything you own" but I think it's more about truly only having what you use and need. Something that fits your comfort level. (: I was unschooled too and my mother had basic art supplies at home for DIY projects pertaining to what we wanted to learn on, but everything else came from the library.    Good luck changing your lifestyle!!! I hope you enjoy the new...
In conclusion to my last week's advice seeking....     "Thank you ladies so much for replying to all of these things...    I have decided to stay in Ohio for the time being... I have been at my doula's house for the past night and she has made it so comfortable for me. I honestly think I'm too exhausted mentally to be able to make a 9 hour trip down to NC at the time. I think I could easily rush into things and try to get to my "next place" but honestly, it...
Thank you ladies so much for replying to all of these things...    I have decided to stay in Ohio for the time being... I have been at my doula's house for the past night and she has made it so comfortable for me. I honestly think I'm too exhausted mentally to be able to make a 9 hour trip down to NC at the time. I think I could easily rush into things and try to get to my "next place" but honestly, it won't be that long. Plus, say 9 weeks (5 before baby, 4 after) is...
And also, does anyone here live near Asheville...?
Ladies, I really need your advice.    Short synop on my pregnancy thus far to get those who don't know caught up:   Baby's father left me homeless and took all my money when I wouldn't abort our son at 19 weeks pregnant. I was SO scared... so I called up my sister (you know, people always say you can always count on family) who I hadn't talked to in over half a year and asked for help. She and I started living together and it had it's ups and downs but it was a...
Ladies, I really need your advice.    Short synop on my pregnancy thus far to get those who don't know caught up:   Baby's father left me homeless and took all my money when I wouldn't abort our son at 19 weeks pregnant. I was SO scared... so I called up my sister (you know, people always say you can always count on family) who I hadn't talked to in over half a year and asked for help. She and I started living together and it had it's ups and downs but it was a...
I have had pregnancy care though so I'm not off the grids! Everything has been perfectly healthy. (: 
Hello all,    Boy, I've had a *rough* pregnancy. Up until 4.5 months, I was living with the baby's father around South America and Manhattan... Then he decided he no longer wanted to be a father... so he made me homeless and penniless in NYC (when I refused to late term abort). I didn't know many people in the USA so I freaked out really badly... I was so afraid. I found out my sister was in Ohio (I wasn't close with her and hadn't spoken to her for almost a year...
Help007, you look wonderful!!! Nice pictures too. (: