or Connect

Posts by AnyaRose

Loads of wet diapers. I change about 10 diapers A DAY. 
Hmmm... Nico's soft spot on the top of his head suddenly looks sunken in today- I'm pretty sure it wasn't like that yesterday. Normal??
hahaha to all of this. You two are hilarious. 
My doula who is a PP doula as well usually offers aid at night for new moms. So, for the first week she helps the moms get some sleep. She would sleep on the couch or something and right when the new mom was done nursing, she would wake up and take the newborn and burp and comfort until they fell back asleep. It helped me SO much. It worked really well, I'm not sure if I'm describing it quite well though... If I remember, I can ask her what other advice she might tell...
Facebook- It's definitely a private group. Nobody sees anything we post except the people in the group (of whom are added immediately when invited). Nice and private! More private than this forum, actually.    Crunchiness Levels/Confessions- This is hilarious to read all of your posts. I think only a few of you are like, 100% crunchy 100% of the time. *chuckles* I think whatever works for you is BEST. ^^ I have no clue if I'm crunchy or not, heck, I thought this was a...
Definitely the truth. Added you btw!   --   So... I have something else to admit to you guys. haha... when I first joined this site, I totally made up a name because I didn't think I would actually be getting on the boards and posting. But things lead to other things and suddenly all of you know me as Anya. And regardless of how many times I've looked for a way to change my username without getting a whole new account, it cannot be done.    Thus, my slightly embarrassing...
Huh interesting! Maybe I also have a small inlet....      But hey, a very late thank you to everyone! ^^

Hey guys! It's been a while since I'm posted too... though almost every time I nurse I check for updates. (: I'm definitely still up for staying in touch!!!   I have an embarrassing thing to admit to you guys... I've always been so surprised that you ladies were similar in mindset with me in terms of CD, Co sleeping, breast feeding, natural birth, etc... I thought I was pretty lucky to run into you all. With this new layout of MDC...... I saw that this is a NATURAL...
I have found that if you are using sposies, the poop can look VERY different depending on what brand you are using.    Nico has poopy diapers about... 7 times a day. It's a lot. It's always yellow but the seediness depends on the time of day. It seems like if he goes a while without pooping, like when he first wakes up, it's more seedy. Sometimes it looks like nearly dry paint instead of seeds. He has wet only diapers another 4-5 times on top of that 7 dirty diaper...