or Connect

Posts by AnyaRose

Hey guys... First of all, I'm sorry for all my depressing notes lately!! The last two posts have definitely caught me in my low points. They happen of course... And what you two mamas said really helped! It's so nice to have this ddc of encouragement. (: I'm feeling totally better. It's easy to get caught up in a moment, but even just looking back now, I need to remember that these rough points are just a few hours long. That's not much time at all! Just like labouring, it...
I could donate as well! Please let me know. (:
I'm coming from my phone today, so it's a bit too hard to reply to everyone ATM.... I'm exhausted. Nico has been so good, in my opinion... But my doula keeps asking me if I need anything and how he's doing and "looks like he's starting to get a personality" when he cries in front of her.... And seriously every time I go up there he starts sobbing and I feel so embarrassed. He's really REALLY good, just not in front of them. And I don't know how to calm him down other than...
Thanks guys. I'm guessing I should try to be well rounded too. Ha. I'm totally the type of person who could eat the same thing everyday for years. The perimeter thing is funny. I'm definitely going to try that out. Also, seeds and nuts. Those are healthy right? Are they protein? Or starch? Which are healthiest?
Well... I did this. And it worked. I was so pleased and comfortable with the idea of pumping. I got 4oz! I wanted to try it out on him to see if he would take the bottle...    It was horrible. I completely broke down when he took it and started eating. It was like he didn't need me anymore and I couldn't even share with him the happiness he gets from getting my milk. Suddenly, I was only the diaper changer (not happy times) and gas/burp reliever (again, not happy times)....
I'm really looking to eat healthy foods now. Not to loose weight, but just to feel at the top of my game and make sure my breastmilk isn't filled with poptarts. (;    So, I went to the grocery store the other day and walked right to the "healthy food" isle. And looked around... and around... and realised I have absolutely no clue what is "healthy". *groans* I grew up with home cooked italian foods all the time and since I've been travelling in the states, have taken...
I don't have a side car, but Nico sleeps right beside me on my bed. The covers are folded down like a triangle (think fancy hotel haha!) and a burp cloth is where the pillows would be on the unfolded sheet side. I wrap him up in long sleeves and a super warm sleeper and if it's super cold, tuck a blanket under his armpits. I hop in on the other side in sweat pants, sports bra (ohhhh if I could go with no bra... my chest is faaaar too leaky though) and an open no zipper...
Hey!    I think all of the active members have had there little ones now- am I wrong?    My little one is doing great! I can hardly remember what life was like before all this baby stuff started coming around. And you know what's strange... haha. I notice things I do without thinking soooo much more, because I see them in Nico all the time. It's crazy how some genes are so strong. But he's really quite adorable. I think I could spend hours just watching him. I...
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5RlGrwb70I&feature=plcp   ^^;
Haha, I'm totally down with that label. (: