or Connect

Posts by AnyaRose

One of my friends from South America just INFORMED me that he was coming TOMORROW and staying for a WEEK IN MY HOME to see the BIRTH of Nicolas. Not only is that extremely RUDE to just "let someone know" that they will be coming and staying with you, but 3 days before she is DUE?!?! And also it's completely STUPID because he didn't even CHECK to see if I was available. I could have MOVED to North Carolina as I was considering before. You know what I emailed him...
::wrong week...::
Carlin, I definitely think that all the big posters are chillin' with their [brand]new kiddos right now. haha.    AFM, I'm wide awake in the middle of the night. Still awake from yesterday though. I just keep staying up later and later and waking up later and later too. Hmmm... >< Is there anyone else that is transitioning like this?? I've been having little practice contractions, but I still feel worlds away from having Nico. I mean, my EDD is in less than a week,...
I can't see it! Fooey! But congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time. (: 
Oh, MissE... I hope you have the fortune to have things go the way you want them too or the humility to take necessary cations with stride. You'll end up with a beautiful baby no matter how she enters the world.   JudyBean, you are a trooper. I see your little "getting ready to work out" picture in the belly thread and it make me laugh. You look so cute and fit. I can't imagine you'll have a overly difficult labor when your baby decides s/he's ready- you seem so...
  39 weeks. Been feeling semi sober lately and just waiting and waiting... so I made a little compilation. 
WAY TO GO WCM!!!!!!! (:    I was reading through and I just knew I would wake up to a little wcm baby. (: I'm so happy for you!
Haha! This is so funny. Do you know how many people have looked at me strangely when I even mention the idea of a "good" birthday date?! Ha!!! I would LOVE to have my boy on his actual EDD 9.27. It's actually been my favourite number for as long as I can remember. Seriously... every other 3rd grader would call their lucky numbers as "three!" or "seven!"... but I was always the geeky kid that said "Nine twenty-seven!" like the time or something... So weird. But it's...
Aw, Judy... that must be so disappointing. Isn't it wonderful though, that you can come here and go in and out of possible labor without all the drama of telling your RL friends and family? Know we're supporting you and your little one through all these ups and downs!!!   And Mymaya, good luck with things! It will be so nice to hold your baby in your arms. It's so encouraging to see new birth announcements. (:   Sleep: You ladies are crazy... waking up for long...
  Just a pop in to say, Nelson!!! I will be here too. (: Don't worry. My babe isn't due until the 27th and I think there are a few other mamas due at the end of the month as well.