or Connect

Posts by purposefuldoula

Kiley, I actually just got them in the mail yesterday! They should be there soon
Hey mamas! Super busy over here in newborn land. I'm just trying to figure out how to do three kids, five and under! I've so been slacking on homeschooling over the last few months, and I'm really trying to figure out some kind of schedule to start up in January.    Judah also has been a little colicky pretty much since around day 3/4. I'm wondering if it's because of the antibiotics that I've been on since then? A few times a day he gets really upset, arches his...
Wow! What a great story! You did it! He's also adorable! Congratulations, again Courtney! 
Congratulations, sunseeker!!! So happy for your successful vbac!!
Congratulations again, Crystal!!! He's so beautiful!!  I'm just so in love with all of these babies! 
Jen, he's SO beautiful!! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad your prodromal labor is over :) 
1 week postpartum:   
Thank you for the support and advice ladies! A few hours after I posted, Judah's cord actually fell off, so disregard the stinky issue. I'm SO glad it did! Poor smelly kid!  I've been airing him out for while after changes and am going to make some placenta salve this afternoon sometime. I'm hoping that will kick whatever he has.    As for me, doing alright today. I'm so thankful to have the support of all of you and my real life support. Last night, a friend brought...
Congratulations, mama!! yay!! 
Hi! If it's a small leak, it could leak for days or could break totally really soon. Do you have/could you get some PH paper? The ph is different from fluid to really watery mucus to urine. If it's not much and you are able to sleep, you should get some rest while you can! You could be having a baby tomorrow if it is!