or Connect

Posts by MotoMom

I was definitely still bleeding red at six weeks. Now it's pretty much stopped. I get a spot or two every few days.
FB group - I would love to be able to facebook-stalk you guys and your baby updates. I will definitely keep up with things on here because the forum format is great for a lot of things that facebook isn't. But if anyone wants to "friend" me, here's the URL:  https://www.facebook.com/molly.k.harding
Birth control - I'm leaning toward trying the copper IUD. Hormones weird me out. I'm a little nervous about the heavier period thing, though.    Sleep - Hank slept through the night last night!! It was the craziest thing! I was totally shocked. He slept soundly from 10:30 until 5am. I had been struggling with getting him to go to sleep before the wee hours of the morning and then, bam! All of a sudden he sleeps 6 1/2 hours in a row! Apparently, he's stoked about it...
I just started working out last week. Luckily, we live pretty much right next door to the rec center so that makes it super easy to get my workouts in. My workout routine is lifting 3 or 4 days a week and running sprints at least once a week. Last night I tried Zumba since they offer it at the rec center. Holy crap, that kicked my butt! I think I'll do it once or twice a week if I'm not too sore from lifting. It's some killer cardio. If only I didn't feel like such an...
I think it's the swaddling that's the key. He'll wake up a few times during his naps and wriggle a little and grunt, but usually he falls back asleep without my help. If his little grunts get insistent, I run up and hold him against my chest and rock and bounce until he starts to doze off again. Sometimes it takes a few times and sometimes he'll start rooting when I pick him up so I just nurse some more while he's swaddled until he pops off and then stand up and bounce...
So I don't know what the deal is here. Hank has lots of green poop! I block feed. The diet's good. What gives? Usually in the mornings, it's nice and yellow, but throughout the day, it's green! What kind of poops are you guys getting?  
Just realized that I never did this:   Birth center Vaginal G1P1 Waterbirth 41w 8lbs11oz Male
Hank is down for his (consistent, HOORAY!!)  late morning 2 hour nap and I figured I would start up this week's chat!   Couple of things from last week:   Anya - sorry for your rough patch! This is a tough job for two parents and you're doing it on your own! You're one tough mama! It sounds like you're doing a great job and sometimes babies just cry. It takes some serious trial and error to figure out what works for you two and even then, you never know. When...
Flower of Bliss, you make beautiful babies!! Your girls are gorgeous!
Could you ship breastmilk? I would totally donate!