or Connect

Posts by Monday

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes, since posting I have spoken to someone and that was my boss even though I don't particularly know her that well it really helped, i broke down at work and blurted it all out. I managed to get a scan today too, I got so confused between normal cramping and stomach pains due to anxiety they affered to check me over and probably just thought of me as a nutcase.  I saw a sac and a yolk and my dates were put back a week (to exactly when...
EDD: June 23rd, please stick! Your Age: I am 30, DH is 41 Your General Location: UK This babe will be child #?: 2 How long have you been TTC: about seven months Tell us a bit about your family (partner, other children, and/or pets): DS is 22 months  
Hi,   This is only my second post in "I'm pregnant" and is another anxious one.  I have been paralysed with anxiety pretty much since I got my BFP.  This is TOTAL contrast to my last pregnancy, where from day 1 I was super relaxed to the point I wasnt concerned when the midwife told me to go to hospital as my baby hadn't moved for two days (he was fine, as I knew he was),   This time I spent the first few days worrying about the drinks I had before I knew I was...
Thanks everyone who responded.  You have made me feel a LOT better.  And no I definately won't be ingesting anymore toxis substances for a LOOONG time.  I keep looking back and kicking myself about that last night in Spain.  We eat pretty healthily when not on holiday so hopefully there was enough folic acid in my system through the green veggies I always eat a lot of.  I dont think flour in the UK is fortified with folic acid, I know some commercial cereals are but we...
Hi   I am 4-5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd.  (I think 4 based on knowledge of my Ovulation pattern).  This month I didnt really expect to be pregnant mainly due to DS's nursing habits and the fact I was so used to seeing BFN's.  I had pretty much stopped taking prenatal supplements because I was scared of taking them indefinately (I can not stand taking tablets in any shape or form) which meant I wasn't getting a regular dose of folic acid.  I was also nursing a LOT...
I've only just found out i'm pregnant and nips are already stinging especially after feeding so I was thinking about this last night while feeding DS to sleep.  Usually at bedtime we are silent, he feeds (sometimes for up to an hour or more!)then sleeps.  But last night I tried feeding for just 20 mins then when he took a little break and was still awake but dozy said "lets talk about what you've done today" really quietly and calmy, got him to think about things eg....
Hi ladies,   Congratulations MyName!!   Well I havent been around much as have been so busy with life, toddler, holiday, masters course and not really focusing on ttc.  A week before O was due I got a load of ewcm.  Dtd that evening but thought we were out as DH had 'old sperm' (hadn't had time for bd'ing for like 3 weeks) and then a couple more times that week but didnt really think much of it.  Then went to Spain to visit my family and had a great time, drank a...
Congratulations JR'sMom!   Stretch - My PPAF came back at 14 months.  DS is almost 21 months.   I'm back from a bit of a break from full on ttc.  Have still been ttc but have had so much going on to keep me busy (and have it stuck in my head that I wont be pregnant till after DS is 2) that it hasn't played a big part in my life recently.  Now I'm getting broody and a bit desperate again!  Had a chemical a few months ago so figured its taking my body a while to...
Unfortunately I just don't feel pregnant at all, no heavy uterus, cramping, twinging (had all these with last two pregnancies)  I am 12 dpo today but haven't got any hpt's and was negative at 10dpo.  If no af by 14 dpo I'll do one.  My opk this morning was slightly negative (line almost as strong as control but not quite) so maybe I have just had a marathon surge thats finally ending..  And my cm has gotten creamier again.  Oh I hope I am pregnant but I just dont think I...
Hi   Can anyone shed any light on my situation please?  I had a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of July (so early that AF came right on time).  I expected to O late the next cycle as I'd read that often happens.  My O'ing has been day 18-25 on average since AF returned.  I'm stil breastfeeding twice a day so that is causing irregularities too.   Anyway I was very surprised to get a positive OPK on CD14. So DH and I bd'd a lot.  The surge was very quick, by...