or Connect

Posts by jamaicanmom

I'm using Hynopbabies for the second time, and this is my 6th pregnancy.  My previous 4 labors were pretty good.  The 4th was really intense though and I remember thinking, 'I really need something to keep me focused!'  I'm so glad I found hypnobabies!  It helped me focus so much during my labor, that the doctor told me postpartum, that I could come back every year to have a baby...I was a 'model' labor!   Anyway, I fell asleep for every track then, and I do for this...
Wow!  I knew there was a reason I finally decided to check out the 'due date club'!  I'm also a mom to five expecting our 6th the end of Jan.  I admit, that I have 2 friends that call me regularly just to see how I am....gosh that makes me feel like someone actually cares, 'cause my family doesn't call at all.  When I do call them they don't even mention it...like my pregnancy will somehow go away if they ignore it .   Pregnancy is a time when I REALLY miss my Mom...she...
I used this pool for my 4th and loved it.  I'm buying a new one as I type for my 6th delivery!
Olive leaf extract, acidopholus, and echineachea (sp?) all work well....I think Olive leaf extract is on the top of my midwives' list...I've been taking it daily for a little while now.
Hello all...I guess I'm kinda late....it's the 4th today and I'm due on the 10th....I feel like I won't make it that far, but we'll have to see. My braxton hicks/contractions are really irregular...some are painless and other feel like cramps low down and I'm getting a lot of pressure in my *butt*...This is baby #3....and obviously I need to be more vigilant with my journal writing because I can't for the life of me remember how my early labor went with my last baby :...
Assalamu alaikum sisters... Another Muslim AP Mama here...I have a 5 year old dd, a 3 year old dd, and one due any day now InshaAllah. Just started homeschooling...not on any set schedule though (besides science class on Fridays with 6 other Muslim families). Alhumdulillah...I love being at home...today seems to be a lazy day for me...maybe cuz I'm ready for this baby to come out Anyway, hope to hear from from all of you!
I also have this pain at 38 weeks....I had it with my first daughter and went to the chiropracter..WOW! what an amazing difference...because of the new weight of the baby my pelvis was out of alignment...and when I got an adjustment it was so nice to be able to walk again! This time I've just been really bad about going to the chiropractor, but now that it's so bad I mad and appoinment today! Wish me luck! Some medical insurance covers chiropractic care (at least here...
Expecting #3 ...due date October 10, 2004... First we wanted to do a home birth with midwives, but have decided that midwives will take less active roll and hubby wants to deliver this baby May sound funny, but I'm actually looking forward to labor and really happy about being at home. There are a few ppl that think they are going to be supporting me through labor but we've decided we just want hubby and midwives there...so we'll just say 'oops labor went too...
Hmm....hard to say since everyone is so different. But with my first I was having 'strong' braxton hicks and mistook them for labor pains. But my actual contractions were more like menstrual cramp pains....so it may be the beginning for you....exciting! Remember to rest now while they are 'not so bad' so that you are not too tired when the real fun begins...good luck mom to dd (5) 1 & dd (3)
This is for unisured moms/baby - you have you be less than 30 weeks pregnant, be a california resident for at least 6 months...if you do not qualify for medical (if your income is too high) this is for you. http://www.mrmib.ca.gov/MRMIB/AIM.html and this one is for ppl who have a pre-existiing condition that insurance will not cover, such as pregnancy...they cover you for 36 months and you are guaranteed to qualify for regular insurance after...