or Connect

Posts by tropicana74

I won't forget about you!! That was me three years ago....in the August DDC and with a baby that was born September 13th waaaay after everyone had their babies! I won't leave you here by yourself! 
These threads are always fun! I think this baby will be born 12/17 at 41 weeks (but I have never had so few symptoms before and birth feels very far off so at the moment even that date seems a bit early but I am going with it)!   I think this little guy will be the biggest of my babies (my others were 7 pounds and 7 pounds, 11 oz). I am guessing this one will be closer to 8 pounds and 21 inches.   As far as labor. I am figuring it will be somewhere between the...
Wooo, with the exception of actually shipping the Christmas gifts I AM DONE!!! My MIL comes in 2 days though so I need to scrub bathrooms and dust the house between now and then! We have DD's birthday party on Sunday and then I am done. That will bring me right to 39 weeks and then I will be twiddling my thumbs for a couple weeks (while my MIL watches me like a hawk and asks me if if every ache, pain or contraction is labor like she did last time.....good times )
I am certainly no expert on this but here is my experience. With #1 I had a (very) small tear. She didn't tell me how small until she had already stitched me.....ONE stitch! Had I known I probably would have had her skip it but it was such a whirlwind in the birth room I was paying attention to DD not to what was going on between my legs. Anyway, that one stitch burned like a mother!@! But I will say that we were back to having sex after about 5 weeks and I never had any...
Ugh, it is always so hard to do personals when it rolls over to page 2...I'll do my best!    Natalie, I have a family member that sounds a lot like your mom. I could never live with her! Hugs....I'm sure this is a stress you don't need!   Kel, amazing job on your stuff (as usual). I am just not that creative or talented. Creative people impress me.  I get the same way at night with an achy back but I do fine all day long. I get up pretty early in the morning...
WOOHOO!!!    Sending lots of beautiful, sweet labor dust to all of the December mamas!!! Can't wait to see who is next!
Yea, someone seriously pushed the fast-forward button....it's flying! December 1st is my "must have everything done" date and that is in 6 days! 
I just got to cross another thing off my list and wanted to share the finished product! (I can't show it to anyone else because then they would know what they are getting for Christmas)!! I seriously stressed about these and wondered if they were going to turn out. I have such a huge sigh of relief that I am done! Most of them are wrapped now and I realized only 4 of the packages need to be shipped! YEAH!!!  Christmas sugars and extracts.....  
Tetiana, I have been in that group since this summer! Who are you? Sign up on the "Mothering" post so I can figure out who is who! I just bumped up the thread over there so you new Mothering mamas can find us! 
Travelmumma, keep us updated! Rae, I don't have much on my "honey-do" list. Let's see, he needs to replace a few light bulbs this weekend, bring the glider up to our bedroom on the 3rd floor (so that I have someplace comfy to nurse when I am up there), and I am going to have him mop the kitchen floor. He has done the floor the last couple times...it just makes me so uncomfortable and causes BH etc so he has been great about taking care of the floors in there. I think...