or Connect

Posts by tropicana74

Greantea, not trying to be insensitive (the opposite actually) but does she HAVE to come before the birth? Sounds like it would be better for you if you had a bit of time to process things with Jude after she is born before you have to deal with someone else's hysteria about it, kwim? Especially if it would mean your DH having to tend to her needs at a time when you are really going to need each other.  I am so sorry that you have one more thing on your plate to think...
These are great!! I just posted pics of my kids on the weekly thread....I thought this thread was just pregnant momma's (and I didn't dress up this year)!! You guys are so creative!
Never mind. Just found out all the cities in the area are postponing trick-or-treating until Saturday! Yeah.   Sandy isn't going to ruin my kiddos cavity inducing, sugar raising, food coloring infused evening of fun!!   (Just had to include a little pic of my munchkins going to a party over the weekend)!    
Well, we are in PA so currently very rainy and supposed to get very windy. I think the whole state just declared a "state of emergency" since Hurricane Sandy is making her way across the area. Not too worried though...I think we are far enough away from the coast that the worst it will do is ruin Halloween for my kiddos.    Chicajones, I can not tell you how happy I am about the plan that you guys worked out to be able to have a home birth. It sounds perfect! I am so glad...
In my experience a lot of it depends on the baby. My first was very high needs from the get go and it caused me a lot of anxiety and made sleeping/relaxing hard. So for me it was all a blur of just plain tiredness and getting done what little I could when she would actually let me put her down. I remember DH went back to work after 1 week and then it was just me 100%. I really don't remember when I stopped feeling tired but I do remember being at the mall when she was 8...
YES! ACV is great for issues with stomach acid! I have to add honey to mine though because I just can't handle it straight...
Anyitara, that is beautiful! Here is me today at 33w3d...
Wow, I guess I am not alone! I have been feeling very nauseous lately too. I have narrowed it down to a couple reasons though...I think sometimes the BH bring it on and also I have noticed since things have slowed down in the digestion department sometimes it is a few days before I can...a-hem....really GO so it kicks up the yuckies. Also, I have really had heart burn the last few days but milk seems to really help.
Greentea!!! I have had you on my mind so much lately! I am so happy to see your update. I figured that being on a board where other mamas aren't where you are or dealing with what you are dealing with was hard. I completely understood why we weren't seeing you around here! I am so happy to hear things are going well with Jude. One of the things I always remember about you is how BEAUTIFUL your family is....seriously, beautiful children. I am so happy they are excited...
I won't bore you with what worked for me with which babies and at what ages but I did just want to share my new find! http://undercovermama.com/   This product will make any nursing bra into a nursing tank! I loved this idea 1) because during those first couple months when I have a jelly belly I hate having it exposed (seriously, I would rather have some boob exposed than have everyone have to see my white jiggly rolls during those first 6-8 weeks)!! and 2) it...