or Connect

Posts by mrsavery

Hello Ladies! Congratulations! A little about me:   EDD: I am joining  today at 5 weeks- I've known I was pregnant since day 26 of my cycle, and am expecting this pregnancy to go into mid April.   # of Children: This is my third pregnancy in the last 8 months. The first two ended early- the first at 6 weeks, the second at almost 10 weeks. I was sad to drop out of the December DDC, but and very excited to belong to this one! This will be our first...
I'm out of the club. :( Miscarriage @ 8.5 weeks started yesterday. Good luck to you all.
Well, ladies, it seems it was a miscarriage after all. Thanks for all the kind words.Good luck to you all.
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement! It does help to hear others' stories. I experienced mild cramping late last night for about 4 hours off and on...I did call my FP this morning and described things to him, of course he said expect the worst but hope for the best. It's in God's hands now...no amount of progesterone is going to help, if its not a low-progesterone issue. I haven't had any cramping yet today, and the spotting has been very light and mostly...
Hi everyone,  I am 7 weeks with my second pregnancy now (1st ended @ 4 weeks) and could use some advice/reassurance. I woke up this morning after a terrible nightmare about miscarrying and had a feeling like I had gotten my period during the night- but there was no blood there when I checked. A few hours later I noticed some brown discharge when I went to the bathroom. Since then I have gone again and have some light red bleeding- almost like the beginning of my...
Hi there, I've been t1 diabetic for 18 years, and have been on the pump for 10 years. My A1C has been in the low 6's and my husband and I decided to start TTC a few months ago. I am 5 weeks pregnant w/ my second baby, as the first ended in miscarriage in February. I was told last spring when I first started talking to my doc about pregnancy that I needed to have my a1c in the 5's before I should conceive, and that I would have to be attended by a high risk OB as well....
WOW- I am 5 weeks along and I didnt expect to have any symptoms this early! I am SO TIRED. I have definitely has a few bouts of nausea already, and am experiencing loads of cramping/stretching/bloating or whatever you want to call it. Last night I got up off the couch and felt like I pulled a muscle- ouch! I think it was ligament stretching. And ofcourse- there is the breast tenderness. I really hope all of this is normal- I am paying waay more attention to my body, of...
Okay, I guess I'll quit "lurking"... I have been for a few days, but decided I better just join! :) This is my 2nd pregnancy- I conceived in December, miscarried in February, and conceived again in March. I'm a little gun-shy because of the miscarriage, but things are already different this time around. I found out I was pregnant on my 10th day of using Prometrium (found out Progesterone was low after labs were done following my miscarriage) - which was (I think)...