or Connect

Posts by Eandko

Justin Daniel born at home into Daddy's hands with 1 midwife arriving just before the birth and the other just after! Dec 10th. 8 lbs 2 oz.
Congratulations!
Congratulations! He is just gorgeous! Well done for making it through that marathon birth, mama!
I haven't been online for a few days and wow! So many new babies! Congrats all around!   As for me, I'm GBS negative (yay!) and had a lovely blessingway on the weekend. Yesterday we wrote our Christmas cards and came very close to finishing our gift shopping. Now I feel like I can relax and the baby can come whenever he or she is ready. I still feel like I'm at least a week away, but I'm prepared in case it happens sooner.
Wow! You are an incredibly strong mama for standing up for your baby so many times. Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations!!!
Amazing! Congratulations and welcome baby True!
She's gorgeous! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! Well done, mumma and welcome earthside Winnie!
Dec. 12th would be convenient. It's the first of 3 days off for DH and I'll be 39 & 4. DS was born at 39 & 3. If not the 12th, I have a slight feeling about the 17th. I feel quite a bit smaller than I did last time, so I think this baby will be on the small side at around 7 lbs and 19 in. Last labour was during the day, but I think this one will be at night.
In the week leading up to my son's birth I felt a growing anxiety, where I had felt only confidence and calm about the birth throughout my pregnancy. At my 39 week appointment I spent about half an hour crying to my midwife that I wouldn't be able to do it, and then I took home from their library a copy of Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. The birth stories in that book were a balm to my soul, and I stayed up late reading it every night. After a two days I felt my...