or Connect

Posts by Eandko

Hi mamas! I'm back. I dropped out for a while, and by "a while" I guess I mean most of the pregnancy! I was feeling overwhelmed with the various groups/forums that I'm involved in and decided to cut back. Now I'm finally feeling like this baby is coming soon and I'm starting to get excited. It sounds weird, but since the first trimester this pregnancy has been kind of on the back burner for me. It like "oh yeah, there's a baby coming but x, y, and z are happening...
This list is awesome. Its organized from the most gentle introduction (slideshow to music not really showing much) and progressively gets more and more realistic.   http://codenamemama.com/2011/09/30/natural-birth-videos/
Nursed for 29 months.
I want to!!! I just can't seem to get it to work. Belly button is still innie. It stayed in the entire pregnancy last time, but I think it would be cool to see it pop out.
Travelmum - I'm cheering so loud for you!!!! I love that you found the Mama Bear instinct to stand up to your mom! Birth choices are just the beginning, so you can expect to need to pull that out again many times after the baby comes. Also I'm so thrilled that you found the perfect midwife!!!! Sego - Good on you for taking care of yourself! We had our anatomy scan a few days ago. We chose not to find out the baby's sex, but were thrilled to see our little wiggly bean....
I had to post and run yesterday. Not sure what happened to all my spaces or why my pic didn't post. :(
I'm 20 weeks tomorrow. Close enough! Baby#:2 Baby's sex: Waiting for birth Name picked: Haven't picked yet Weight gained so far: 25 lbs! Cravings: Fruit Aversions: None really. Pregnancy work out plan: Umm. yeah. This might have prevented me from gaining so much. Birth plan: Planning a midwife assisted homebirth 20 week belly photo attached. 20weeks.JPG
fayebond - I truly hope you get that experience this time because you're right, it is SO cool! Our MW showed us the placenta and explained it all as she was examining it. My husband and I didn't expect to be so taken with it, but it truly was beautiful. She offered it to us to take home, but we declined thinking that was a little too "out there" for us. Lol. I love how so many things I used to think were strange I now see as perfectly normal.
DeeGee - I'm so very sorry for your family's losses. My thoughts are with you tomorrow.   Kel - What a stressful time for your family. May your daughter grow closer to recover every day.   Darkblue and kaliki kila - Yay for boys!!! I love that you just HAD to know. :)    travelmumma - I'm so glad things are looking up for you!   So my dilemma about whether or not to bring DS to the ultrasound tomorrow is resolved. My step-dad will be away and my mom is...
So glad to hear things have calmed down! It's so hard (but so important!) to take care of ourselves.