or Connect

Posts by FreedEm11

Oh Anya, I'm so sorry. My heart is with you during this time.
Welcome! I how you move to the graduates thread in a few days.
Hi ladies, So I feel like I should be ovulating like... Yesterday, but my temp keeps dropping and this morning I got my lowest temp yet this cycle. My chart is in the box above, if any of you could take a look at it (and previous charts if that helps) and give your suggestios on what might have caused this I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Em
Hi everyone!! I've been away for a while. It's nice to be back. How are you all? I hope you are all new faces and the "old" members are all graduated! =) I just looked at everyone's charts, I'm so excited! There are so many people in different "stages" I'm especially crossing my fingers and sending lots of baby dust to all of you in that 3rd + week of 2ww. GRATS TO ALL THE BFPs! As for me, I'm on cd 19. Still getting EWCM and I don't know when I'm going to ovulate but...
Anyalily - This time around I am completely with you on the anxiousness. I feel more scared than excited about the idea of being pregnant although the idea of having a baby fills me with tons if joy. I also know what you mean about trying to lose weight. I have gained back every single lb I lost before the first pregnancy. (emotional eating and drinking). I have been going to the gym every day a nd eating smaller portions, but if I'm pregnant this month there is no way I...
Hi ladies, Sorry I have been gone for so long. A couple months ago my husband I decided to stop trying which is why my fertility friend is pretty much blank. Last month after 16 months of TTC we finally got our BFP! Unfortunately at about 5 weeks we lost the baby. Now I am 18dpo (the following month) and I'm like 99% sure I am pregnant. Mostly because I had spotting at 10dpo and idk why else I would have been spotting except implantation bleeding. Last month when I got my...
Thank you ladies, I will look into it.
Hey ladies, I know this forum is ending today but I figured I would just post real quick to update you all. I went to the doctor and they saw that I have PCOS and my DHEAS (I think thats what it's called) hormone is elevated. I have an appointment with the endo soon and in a couple months I am going to start up with a beriatric (sp?) group to help both dh and I lose weight. We are emotionally and spiritually exhausted (after only 15 months) and we have decided to stop...
I am so happy for the bfps! I have only had two days of what I would call heavy spotting ( I don't think it qualifies as AF) that makes 7 days of spotting. I have no idea what that means. I have never spotted more than one day before AF and this is too much for IB, right? I think I should just call this one a light cycle. What do you all think? If I do call this a cycle do I count all 7 days even though the first 5 weren't even enough to show up on my pad...? I am so...
Today I started AF for real (at least I hope), so move me to waiting to O please.