or Connect

Posts by Benji'sMom

work, knit top and pants, usually all black, it is just easier to get dressed if everything is black so it's more about convenience than "style". away from work, jeans and black knit top, convenience thing again. Around kids at home, sweats, stained t shirts, no style at all, it will just get ruined anyway.
Both mine do it (5 yo and 3 yo). My 3 yo will sometimes stop once I *look at him* and respond, instead of just responding without really looking. But not always, sometimes it's just repeat repeat repeat for no appearant reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by sapphire_chan So you're eating 1500-1600 calories a day? See, I calculated it to be about 1250-1300 calories a day. That's definitely not enough while breastfeeding. It's not enough while NOT breastfeeding. Well, anyway, I agree with everyone else, eat MORE.
At my 3yo's daycare they give me a paper showing what times they checked the diaper and if he was wet or dry. Basically they check every 2 hours. He was wet 3X today. He always goes through a few of the checks still dry.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mulvah I am curious, are there any websites that show a "hot deals of the week" type of thing with CVS or Walgreens? I know there are sites that discuss how to do it, but I wasn't sure if people share their great deals. TIA! http://www.moneysavingmom.com/ Has Walgreens and CVS deals for the week of March 22-28. And it matches the deal with a coupon if one is available. Some printable coupons, some from the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenelle As a pp said, yes, rolling means paying for things with ECB that are going to generate more ECB. If you do it right, and stick to it, then you can end up with a lot of stuff for very little OOP. I also wanted to say that -- to a committed CVSer -- the idea of letting an ECB expire, get lost, or not used is just something we don't. do. To me it is the same as ripping up money and throwing it in the trash. It is...
Is there a homeowner's association? I live in a subdivision with restrictions but no HA.
Quote: Originally Posted by chinaKat OK, so my big question is, then, is it possible to save a LOT of money at CVS *without* couponing, but just by using the ECBs? Because I don't mind plotting out my purchases using the flier -- that's what I do at the other stores. But, seriously, finding the coupons seems like way too much of a hassle. I just went to the coupon clipper site to look for coupons for the upcoming April ECB items that we use. Out of...
moneysavingmom.com also has a couple of articles on using CVS (right hand column of the site).
I only go to CVS to buy things on sale to begin with, and it's just icing on the cake when it prints out ECBs. Like last time I went, I bought training pants. Usually the cheapest generic I can find elsewhere is 34c per trainer. On sale at CVS they were 25c per trainer, so that's a deal right there. Then it generated $5 ECB, that drops the price to 12.5c per trainer, since I used my $5 ECB the same day and didn't let it expire. And I used my $5 ECB on Aveeno Baby wash (my...