or Connect

Posts by Callimom

Does he have friends and interests?  Have you talked to him about depression?  I'd maybe start with a trip to the family doctor for a discussion about that. If he's loosing interest, can't focus, isn't connecting with anyone outside your family and doesn't have any real interests, this may be signs that he needs some help. good luck!  
My kids can all do grandparents (13, 10, 10 and 8) for close to a week. My oldest daughter (10) probably could do camp but because of medical reasons it's just not an option.   My 13 year old could do it but wouldn't - he's a homebody. He has never gone on a friend sleepover by choice. My other kids are not ready yet for a week away at a camp.   Sleepovers don't start for us until 8 or 9 typically (other than family ones).

Here's mine. We usually determine Saturday and Sunday based on what is on sale the flyers and whether we are entertaining. One night we typically do a roast chicken or pork or a big pasta dish   Monday - Veggie Stirfry w brown rice, Tuesday - breaded sole, potato wedges, steamed beans, spinach and citrus salad Wednesday - shepherd's pie, mixed greens salad Thursday (our crockpot day) meatball subs, veggie platter Friday - homemade pizza   We homeschool...
I use a recipe very similar to this one for body scrub. I don't add preservatives to it but you could add some vitamin E if you wanted to.   I would just add some EOs to the lotion until you think it has enough scent starting maybe with 1/2 a tsp or about 10-15 drops. Depending on how refined your shea butter is and how much of a scent you want, you can add more (or start with less).   I make small baskets of handmade body care items for gifts - scrub, lotion,...