or Connect

Posts by baby4makes6

congrats bfw0729...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Sad day for me, AF showed up this morning...as I figured she would since my temp dipped below my coverline yesterday (13 dpo) just like clockwork.  I guess I have that to be thankful for.  Hubby was trying to be supportive and told me that we'd get em next month, but it's hard.  My sister in law is pregnant, and as crazy as it may seem, I feel like she tries to "rub it in" that she is pregnant and I am not.  I know it's only been 3 months, and I have nothing to complain...
Welcome to the board and good luck in your journey
Texasgirl I am 8 dpo today and having similar symptoms as you only my pain is on my lower left side, kinda dull and crampy like that lasted non stop for almost half the day and this afternoon I made my husband palpate the area and he said it felt like it was all balled up.  I have been feeling kinda nauseous when I first wake up but that's it.  Today my temp dipped below my coverline for the first time since O, and I don't really know how to feel about it...good???...
I know exactly how you feel Tropicalfever, I am only 5 dpo and about ready to go insane and to top it all off my husband told me last night that he thinks he "got the job done this month!"  Now I am so anxious to test, but nervous because I had a dip in my temp this a.m....come on May 16th, you can't get here soon enough   I was thinking about testing on Mothers day bc I'd be 9 dpo and usually have a 28 day cycle, but I'd hate to ruin the day if it's negative
Add me to the 2WW please   I am 2 DPO 5-4-12   Testing on May 16th if AF doesn't show her ugly face
Texasgirl when was the first day of you LMP, I think we are in the same time frame and bc I'm new to this I'd love to have someone to compare with.  Thanks
Can you add me to the waiting to O list...thanks
Congrats to you too...heres to planning for bfp's in May!!! 
lucky you bearandotter I was hoping this would be me, but AF came for real on Wednesday, which from what I have read from other posts is somewhat normal 2 weeks after mirena comes out...so we'll try for next month.   CamoShades I'm sorry to hear about your experience, I've never been through that but I know it has to be difficult even if it is in the very beginning.  I was kind of worried about that happening to me if I got pregnant right after removal, so I guess...