or Connect

Posts by Emily St Onge

Thank you for the welcome! I really want to post this link, but the web site wont let me because I am new. So here is the website:   www. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov /pmc/articles/ PMC2908388/   just don't put the spaces in. =)   Can't wait to hear what you all think and feel about this.   
  No, definitely not one of our best vaccinations. And that is always in the back of my mind, the fact that there is no 100% certainty of protection with any vaccine. Also, these viruses and bacteria are constantly evolving to survive all of our tricks. And they evolve so fast. It is a continuous race. There is just so much to weigh in making the decision.    Thanks for the welcome!    Here is an interesting article, I would like to see what you...
      Wow, sorry to offend you so. So that you know, I am a 30 year old woman. I have been working in health care for quite some time. While I do have no children I have worked with many children and parents. I have spent many years and hours of my life invested into this subject and many other health issues. I have worked in the labs with many diseases such as polio, and I have seen the clinical effects of polio at a very personal level. I have seen children with some of...
Well I tried to post some links to some journal articles on these researches, and the site said my response was being held for review or something.    I will look into the mercury thing, that is great point!    As for the fear mongering, that is not my intention. These are things I have seen and experienced, personally.  The cdc link you gave shows all the death rates from vaccine preventable diseases. Also the data from 2008- to current show NA.?
    Wow, respect? I am a 30 year old woman and have spent a long time investing my time and energy into molecular sciences. I am not some 18 year old child who is just staring out. I have worked many hours with patients and people. I have heard many concerns and seen many "bad reactions". You asked for peoples opinions, so I gave mine, and you shoot me down because I say I am in college. This is what I spend all of the hours of almost every day investigating because I...
I am a Medical Microbiology major currently in my senior year. I am taking an ethics class right now and we have heavily been discussing the "issues" people have with vaccinations. I was reading all your comments, and while I am not a mother yet, I will have my children vaccinated, even if thimerosal is used. The levels of mercury in fish are much higher, and the recommended amounts that pregnant women should not exceed are also higher. The studies you have said they...