or Connect

Posts by Mz J

HI ALL.....  HOPE EVERYONE IN THE TWW IS COPING... AND FOR EVERYONE THAT GOT THAT DREADED UNWANTED ARRIVAL OF AF... KEEP YOUR HEADS UP... THIS CYCLE MAY BE THE ONE.....XX     I uploaded a new Avatar of a Clear Blue Test I took on Saturday May 12,  I was 8DPO.  I did it simple because I knew I had one last test in the house and me and DH agreed we would test this coming Friday May 18 the day AF is due.   I thought.. Let me just POAS I know it's going to come up BFN...
HI GUYS.... JUST THOUGHT I'D UPDATE AS I HAVNT BEEN ON HERE IN A FEW DAYS...    Today I'm 8dpo... I've been having sharp pains in my lower stomach..some mild but some quite sharp since the day before O... also fluttery type sensations.. My stomach feels tender and full..     AF is due 18 May.. so I have 6 days to wait until I can test...   I'm hoping all the sharp pains and cramping are a good sign... fingers crossed   !!!
CONGRATS ON YOUR POSITIVE TEST.. I read a few of your messages, I could feel your pain during the tww.. It's so hard, don't think people fully understand until they experience it..   But YAYYYYYYYYYY........ So happy this month is the one for you... Bless   x
    Hey TropicalFever.... Last cycle for me was so tense..so anxious.. and took forever for each day to pass.. when AF came I felt beyond disappointed as I had not prepared myself for a BFN.. My own fault really..  We both must learn to calm our nerves as Im sure it can not be good... You sound just like i did last cycle - I bet your moody frustrated and just want to smash up time for taking to long....    Grrrrr!!!!   I have difficulty with my CM..unless its obviously...
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME BEKAH....   It's only 4DPO for me so early days, guess all I can do is symptom watch and support you guys...   Oh on that note... I had some creamy yellow tinted CM today...    Is that good bad normal...???       FREEDEM11.. Thanks Hun... Hope this Cycle goes super duper smooth and quick for you... I'll keep you posted.. I'm really hoping that this month is the one.....x
Sorry to hear of your loss last spring.. My 2 children were both surprises so yes this TTC is lets say alot more stressful... I'm actually more relaxed than last cycle..but still letting the wait get to me..   DTD quite often around OV so hoping its enough.. but hey.. we must wait and see....   Will you wait for AF or test just before..?
DAKIPODE....Sorry to hear that your still waiting to O... I buy the cheap internet OPK's so you dont feel guilty testing once or twice a day if necessary..   You will get your O soon, have faith Hun....    I have 2 children... aged 11 and 13.. believe me I have a whole bunch of books that I have not finished reading... It has no reflection on your mothering... Relax.. I think your being hard on yourself...    But I can understand that you must be frustrated waiting to...
Hi.. I've heard lots of women have many BFN then eventually get a BFP.. so keep positive.  Maybe your period is late this cycle, or maybe you Ovulated later than you thought, also bearing in mind that Implantation time varies... So you may be pregnant but just not producing enough HCG to be detected by HPT just yet....   Try to hold out a few more days then test again.... Wish you luck... keep me posted  x
Hi Guys.....        Wanted to jump in ... This is my 2nd Cycle and I'm currently only 3 days (May 7th) into my TWO WEEK WAIT....   Here's my story...   I've been having 28 days cycle's for ever whilst on the contraceptive patch, I removed the patch on March 16th and had AF on March 19th (CD1) I then ovulated on April 6th (CD19)... AF showed her face on April 20th (CD33)  My Luteal Phase was 14 days = So last cycle was 32 days   This Cycle.. AF showed on April...
  Hi MayDayMum.....   I tortured myself  last cycle and tested when I just knew it would be a BFN... But it's just to hard to resist.. Its been a week since you wrote this..Has AF shown her vile face..hope not!   Hope you got a BFP.....     Keep me posted!!    Good luck x   I'm only 3DPO.. so have 11 days to wait...if i can hang out til then.. but knowing me i'll test before 14DPO.  I had cramping the day of my LH surge up to 2 days after at 2DPO so I'm hoping its...