or Connect

Posts by Mz J

HI, JUST READ YOUR COMMENT AS WAS LIKE WOW YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 children.. This is my second cycle trying to conceive, although me and hubby have discussed it for what seems like an eternity, we.. no I said that I felt comfortable with TTC at the end of this year due to me starting a new job, but we just couldn't wait that long....last cycle although agreeing with him not to test until AF was due - I did anyway as it was...
  Hi Hun,  Was AF on the 15th a usual flow or was it light.  I've read that bleeding around the time of AF may not actually be AF... If its lighter it could be signs of pregnancy but may not be...( Not trying to get your hopes up)   The spotting in between may be due to pregnancy but also could be that this month your body is just doing something different.  Factors other than pregnancy could contribute to the spotting... I guess there is no way to know other than leaving...
  CONGRATULATIONS..... Awwww... Such good news...    You must of been over joyed!!!    (Apologies for the late reply!)   Wish you a comfortable pregnancy.. did you suffer from bad Morning sickness in previous pregnancies.... Mine was real bad... ewww just thinking about!!   xx
Thank you... Not to long to wait now.. If I ovulate on CD19 like last cycle...  It's my daughters birthday.. may be good luck!!!   BaileyB...  is your AF due today...   Lets hope that dreaded witch stays away... well for a good 9 months anyway!!   Keep me posted... wish you luck   xx  
    I took a test today and got a  (today is 17DPO) I'm now fine with the fact that I'm unsuccessful this cycle....   It's my own fault really,  although it was both exciting and nerve racking waiting NOT to see AF , I had'nt actually prepared myself for not having a    I'm pretty much over the disappointment... and  until approx 2 weeks when i hopefully OV next...
Hey BaileyB......  I have no idea how to test the position of my Cervix, I don't know if it being up is good or bad and so on.... I'll research!!   My womb is tilted back so would this make it more difficult?   I never experienced sore boobs with my two previous pregnancies, but everyone is different and knows what is odd or normal for their body.  The weird thing for me is I had all the symptoms of pregnancy such as extra tired, dizzy, high temperature, back ache...
Hi... what does EWCM mean...?  Thanks
                          HEY MY FELLOW NEWBIE....      
Sorry to hear of your loss..xx         I'm defo out this month.. AF came on April 20th.  But I've estimated when I should OV and when AF is due in May so I have no choice but to play the waiting game... Ooo and purchase some more OPK's.    (Still have enough Pre Natal tablest tho!) My cycles have been solid 28 days for well...ever really.  But since coming off BC last month this cycle has been 32 days.. Which I don't think is to bad really considering my body has...
Thanks for your support...  I hope the visit to your family distracts you a little from the WAIT..   Fingers crossed all goes well for you this cycle...  xx