or Connect

Posts by Mz J

FOR THE LOVELY WELCOME...   Although... I have what may prove to be bad news...  14 DPO today and bleeding... I guess I'm out this month... but.. this does not quite feel like my usual AF ( Trust me Im a realist.. it is what it is) So im not talking myself into believing I may still have a chance this cycle..   Feels a little lighter.. but I guess the next few days will confirm if its a wait til I next OV....   Disappointed... but...
Fingers crossed AF is not late... I'm planning to go to my doctors on Monday for a blood test.. i'll have to wait for the results so thats going to be frustrating... I'm going to look up the link you gave me...  hopefully my +OPK is a good sign!!!!!     Thanks for the advise.. I signed up earlier today.. You are my first response....    
I've been researching... (as it's the only thing that settles my mind at the moment)    HCG levels are reported to be lower in Male Embryo's than Female embryos...  Within 1-2 days of my AF being late with both my daughters I got obvious BFP's...   Now.. I'm not trying to get either of our hopes up but this may be a reason for the BFN's as there is simply just not high enough levels of HCG for the HPT's to detect...    Maybe.... ????     
I'm 13 DPO today..  My AF is 3 days late.. My temp has been elavated for over a week... My temp never rises as the onset of AF  I only ever get hot a few days into AF...    SPARKLING GEMINI...   I'm almost in the same boat as you.. I'm beginning to lose hope because of BFN..    but then have a little hope because no AF...    
Hi Guys... I'm TTC third baby!!   I have 28 day cycles to the DAY!   So... theory says I should Ovulate on CD 14 = 1st April   But I didnt Ovulate until 5 days later on CD 19 = 6th April..  AF was due to arrive on 16th April it's now 19th April so AF is 3 days late.  BUT....i got a BFN on HPT but a almost +OPK...    I've read that some ladies OPK's have detected the HCG before HPT's.. ??   Also.. as I ovulated on CD19 rather than CD15 does this mean that AF...