or Connect

Posts by sweet

I am working on food & diet ideas for pregnancy.   What did you eat or crave?   Share your food cravings.   It should be interesting.
Have you tried selling your stuff on Etsy ?  
I have personally found clearance items at Home Depot that are dirt cheap. $1 for tiles instead of $2-$10. And since you want to sell, you don't need to be too particular about the color.   When you go to a home improvement store, ask the other shoppers (the guys with dirty jeans) where you can find deals on "scratch and dent" products. Every city has a place that sells that kind of stuff.   Look at realtor websites pictures of homes for sale interiors to get an...
I wish I did  
It is not a scam and it is not working for someone! I bought the list of over 50 survey companies from them and I make money with it, working for myself.   Hate to break it to you, but the year is 2012 and if you don't take responsibility for your income no one will!   In the meantime, what are your suggestions?
Hey,   I am looking for new ideas of ways to earn extra cash. I currently do online surveys with http://www.getherhired.com which makes me some money. It is good because I do it when I have time, some days an hour, other days three.    Let me know if you have any other ideas of flexible work from home jobs.   Thanks!
Sometimes the kid just takes after his father :-)
Since you are traveling with an infant, you can use the handicap lines at security and everywhere else! I doesn't specifically say that on the sign, but Airport & Airline staff understand that you have a kid and let you use it.
Have you tried "The Potty Book for Boys" By Alyssa Satin Capucilli
Simple Solution. Have another baby and then she will no longer be the youngest :-)