or Connect

Posts by Jackies

Hi, mammas!   kateadelle - Your wedding pics were so beautiful! It always makes my day to see people so happy to be together.   harmony96 - I changed providers last pregnancy and couldn't be happier that I did. It's your birth :)   nhklh - Your midwife sounds like a gem. Glad you guys came up with a solution that works for you.   tm - I tore last time, and the best thing about it was I didn't feel it at the time. DD had shoulder dystocia, so the midwives...
Those are marvelous! I love those patterns.   I'm working on a body suit on size 4 needles, and I think this is the biggest project I've done on this small needles. It's taking a while, but it's going to be cute.
cieloazul, that owlie sleep set is in my queue :) Yours looks marvelous.
mamaharrison - It is nice to be in a hate-free zone. I was in school or college the last three presidential elections and I don't have cable now and the people I work with change every day, so I've been pretty well insulated from negativity this time around.   kaliki - I need to get some new bras too. Some are so worn out it's silly. This seems like a good impetus for me to start a new collection (it's only about 6 sports bras to begin with).   sego - Happy...
This is a cute skeleton iron-on:   http://www.etsy.com/listing/60218428/skeleton-maternity-diy-iron-on-applique?ref=sr_list_29&sref=&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=maternity&ga_view_type=list&ga_ship_to=US&ga_order=price_asc&ga_page=16&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade%2Fclothing
I've seen some funny ideas, but the one I'm planning for is the Mr. Potato Head. I'll either get an old beige shirt or wrap some fabric around my belly and glue on Mr. Potato Head pieces.
Sego, I had insane amounts of hiccups with DD. I felt hiccups before I felt kicks! I loved taking a bath because the hiccups would cause ripples and it was this observeable way that she was interacting with the outside world. And she went 5 days past the due date. So who knows.   I'm so excited about fall as well. Darkblue, apple picking and dancing is what fall is all about! DD starts soccer today and I'm starting a knit bodysuit for the baby.   I've put myself...
Take it to a consignment shop and see if you can use it to buy the stuff you actually want. I know one of our local ones says they always take stuff like bouncy seats
You've got the courage to make a big change since you've done it before. That's the most important part. Just really cling to all those positive things about the move. Maybe write a list and post it on your dashboard.   It doesn't sound like you've gained too much weight. I've gained about 20 at 23 weeks. Plus keep in mind that breastfeeding is a weight-loss secret weapon.   Keep us posted
I am in love with my maternity undies. I don't remember buying them last time, but so far they're my favorite purchase. I got the foldover kind. So comfy! I bought 6 and wear them exclusively. You may be like me and think a lot of maternity stuff is gimmicky and useless, but it's not a waste of money if it's something you're using and loving every day.