or Connect

Posts by longislandmom

It was nice meeting you Aneta. I hope to get together again at the park, but the is getting very cold. I will see how it goes this week. I am free Thurs. & Fri as of now. Do you ladies have any meeting spots indoors for the winter? Victoria Annalise 22 months Avery 8 weeks
I may be there a little earlier. I will be wearing tan cropped pants and a black shirt unless the baby vomits all over me before then .
I noticed a suggestion for the park today at 2PM. Is anyone going? I am going to take the girls to a park today anyway, so I thought I would look up the directions to Venetian Shores. I have been reading this board for a few weeks now and look forward to meeting some of you. I will check back here at 1PM. If no one else is going I will stay closer to home since your park is about 30 mins. from me. Victoria Annalise 21 months Avery 6 weeks
Thanks for the info. I just checked and they take my insurance. I will check them out soon.
Hi all, I am new to the board and would like to introduce myself. I am Victoria, mom to Annalise (21 months) and Avery (4 weeks). I read the whole LI thread and see you have playdates. I hope to meet some of you soon. I actually see that I know Bethany already through other boards and I met her briefly the other day. I am in the process of looking for a new ped. and emailed Jared's mom. If anyone can recommend someone in the area, please email...