or Connect

Posts by AVIGG

If nothing else I take comfort knowing this is "somewhat normal" or that I'm not the only one dealing with this. That makes me feel much better as a parent, I think we all question at some point "is it something I have done or am doing that caused this?"  :) Thanks a ton for your reply, we also do meetings (every sunday to set them up for success since they are so young still) we offer "incentives" or rewards give them a "star chart" to earn different things. I have to...
wow, 4 older boys, I think I could use daily advice from you. I have 3 boys, 2, 7 & 8 all next month. My hubby is the oldest of 5 boys & I have always felt WAY out of my league compared to him. I feel like he's the cool dad that gets to come home & play while I have lost all respect & adoration from my boys being the parent that has to enforce all the chores, homework, rules, punishments etc. They don't take me seriously which quite frankly infuriates me, they feed off...
Mother of 3 beautiful boys, married for 9 years this year. All my boys were born in May 04, 05 & 2010. Oldest is very argumentative, spunky, independent, loves sports & being active. Middle boy is extremely sensitive, goes with the flow & loves to help out. Youngest is going to be 2 next month & has 10x the personality the other 2 had. I'm a stay at home mom with a love/hate outlook on my role. I love being able to be there for my children & watch them grow & I hate not...
I have 3 boys and get the same comments except I haven't got a girl & won't :) Most people say wow, 3..... you must be busy or don't you want a girl or when are you going to try for a girl.   The only thing I say to that is "I love all my boys & wouldn't trade them for the world" little do they know, I was such a tomboy I wouldn't know what to do with a girl lol   A good comeback for what you are going through is " oh no, she is just as much as a gift as my boys...
First, I have to say that YOU ARE NOT ALONE mama! I have 3 boys, oldest is 8, then 7 and youngest is 2. I have to tell you to "nip it in the butt" NOW!!! My 8 year old is EXTREMELY disrespectful in my eyes but dad thinks hes just a boy with an attitude. Well screaming at me in my face while I'm talking that he doesn't know what to do is NOT ACCEPTABLE as well as flat out telling me "no" when I tell him to get up to the table & finish his dinner (got sent to his room for...