or Connect

Posts by Teles

I'm pretty jealous of the snowman PJs. They look super warm and comfy, with a side of adorable
  Ooohhh!! I've been suffering with this aching pain in my pelvis and hips for the last week or two. I've just been writing it off as general pregnancy pains since my bones are all shifting around and such, but it's nicer to think that it's because of her head. Dr says she's been head down for weeks now, though I honestly can't tell one way or another. I do know that all the hiccups (averaging 4 times each day at this point) usually seem to be down low.
My little one does that sometimes, but it's usually a calm before the storm type of thing. She'll be quiet for a day or two, then for a couple weeks she does nothing but somersaults all day, every day. I think of it as her taking some time to quietly contemplate her escape plan, then she puts it in action for a couple weeks before she has to regroup and come up with a new strategy. I usually try playing some music on headphones over my belly, drink really hot or cold...
Gah! This is not something I had thought about until now. Running and yoga have always been my two staples but even before pregnancy I wore two bras to keep everything from looking like Baywatch, I'm going to need some concrete to keep these puppies down when they're filled with milk...
  33 Weeks (with the bracelet I made with the birth beads)
My best advice is to check out your local ads like Kijiji or Craigslist for people selling stuff. I got my hands on an essentially brand new, gorgeous Bumbleride Indie with a bunch of add-ons for $300.
I'm so distracted with everything that sex has virtually fallen out of my head, but I think DH is in the same boat. We're averaging like once every 2-3 weeks right now, which is suited to my current needs and he doesn't seem to be complaining. I get the feeling that he's scared of hurting me and with all the stuff going on in my body right now the thought of adding something else in there is not super appealing a lot of the time.   When we do have sex, it's usually...
I have 6 weeks and 5 days before EDD, only 4 weeks and 5 days until she's "full term". I've never had a baby before so I'm not sure if I typically have them early, but I have this feeling that she isn't going to be a 42 weeker. The crazy part about being due in early Feb is that December/the holidays goes by insanely fast and the whole build up to it is so distracting that before you know it it's mid January and you could go at any time.   I'm getting really excited...
I have eaten through like 5 bags of frozen mango this pregnancy!