or Connect

Posts by Teles

That really sucks. Make sure you treat yourself with something delicious when it's done.   I had my glucose test a couple weeks ago and I really didn't mind it at all. The first half of the syrup actually tasted pretty okay to me, though the last half was a little harder to stomach (but still very bearable), and I passed it without any issue. I actually think I've started enjoying blood tests, as weird as that sounds. I like knowing things about me that I couldn't...
It's a strange thing but I can't seem to remember exactly what it feels like when it isn't happening (like right now), but from my memory I could easily see it being nerve pain. It's really intense and isolated to one location, and touching anywhere near only makes it feel so much worse while it's happening and for a few hours afterward. I definitely have to breathe through the pain too though and it got to a point where I started questioning if this was what a...
My doctor told me it sounds like nerve pain. Either way there isn't anything that she or I can do about it, unfortunately, so I just have to suffer through it when it's happening.   The conversation went sort of like this:   "it really, really hurts" "yep, nerve pain really hurts" *silence*
Mine was down at my dr appointment last night too! Woot!
When it started happening yesterday, I was already out and figured it would just go away like it had before, so I kept doing what I was doing (stopping to crouch or lean over things when the pain overwhelmed me). I'm worried that this may have been a bad choice and is the reason the pain is still ongoing.   I'm really glad to hear that someone else has had something like this though, because I've been googling all over the place and I can't seem to be able to find...
So I had mentioned in the symptoms thread that I had some intense pain in one location of my abdomen, which only lasted a few minutes on a couple days and didn't show up again... until yesterday at around 4 (around a week since I first noticed it). At first I tried to write it off as really severe round ligament pain, but I really don't think that's what is happening.   It feels like surface pain and not at all like it's inside my uterus, so I haven't gone to the...
There was a lovely woman at the market yesterday who dared to guess how far along I was and she was exactly right! I think I'll hang on to that for a while to discourage any thoughts I had that I might be getting too big.
  I have noticed about 15 minutes of nausea every evening around the same time, regardless of what I have or haven't eaten. It has returned :(  
Okay, I'm officially just getting fat now.   I just weighed myself with my home scale and I've gained another 10lbs this month. My normal jeans are getting tight in the legs, I'm starting to notice a little soft layer on the underside of my belly, my arms are noticeably chubbier.   27.5lbs at 27.5 weeks. There's no way that's just baby :(
  I've had BH several times now where my whole uterus gets tense and it doesn't hurt, while these definitely hurt. It feels sort of like a pinched nerve or a muscle cramp that I can't massage out. Plus it's only in one specific area at a time, mostly up toward my chest. Maybe it is round ligament pain...   Baby seems fine and happily kicking away before, during, and after it's happening, so I'm not necessarily worried, but I'd like to know what I might be able to do about...