or Connect

Posts by HOpp123

This is my second cycle TTC and it is flat out confusing me. Last cycle ended a week early, AF came a week early even though I thought my ovulation had truly matched up with when I thought it was supposed to be (CM, cervix position, etc). This month I started off taking my BBT every morning and recording it, I started taking Mucinex on Wednesday (1200mg, just the straight Mucinex) once a day. The thing that is weird about this cycle is, according to all of the prediction...
Pretty sure it was AF =\ started charting and taking mucinex!
Today I started bleeding, at 9 dpo ? I'm not sure what to think to be honest, my period isn't due until the 3rd (Thurs). It isn't my usual period, it is more of a brownish red, no clots, no thick flow like usual and the cramps are rare, when they do occur it is very mild. I am usually one with horrid periods! Not sure if it is AF or implantation bleeding or what =/ 99.9% of the time, my period is on time also. Any thoughts? It isn't really spotting, it is a bit more than...
Today I started bleeding, at 9 dpo ? I'm not sure what to think to be honest, my period isn't due until the 3rd (Thurs). It isn't my usual period, it is more of a brownish red, no clots, no thick flow like usual and the cramps are rare, when they do occur it is very mild. I am usually one with horrid periods! Not sure if it is AF or implantation bleeding or what =/ 99.9% of the time, my period is on time also. Any thoughts? It isn't really spotting, it is a bit more than...
thank you all! So today I started bleeding, a 9 dpo ? I'm not sure what to think to be honest, my period isn't due until the 3rd (Thurs). It isn't my usual period, it is more of a brownish red, no clots, no thick flow like usual and the cramps are rare, when they do occur it is very mild. I am usually one with horrid periods! Not sure if it is AF or implantation bleeding or what =/ 
thanks! I researched a lot of it and usually a false positive is a grey color, this is blue and comes in just as much as the control line does. I'm not sure what to think since it took both the control and the positive so long to come in, not just the positive! Oy. I'm just waiting until Tuesday because I don't want to test too soon and get a BFN or get another false positive, etc, etc. Tuesday will be about 1 day away from AF so I should be more in the clear, hopefully...
Okay so I am 7 dpo, going on 8 and last night I took an EDT pregnancy test (I know, early to do so) and I waited the 10 minutes (as fast as 2, as long as 10) for my results and not even the control box showed! SO I wrote it off as a faulty pregnancy test and put it away. I didn't bother looking at it this morning but just in curiosity tonight I checked it to see if the control box line even showed. To my surprise, BOTH lines are there..one for the positive and one for...
  Okay so I am 7 dpo, going on 8 and last night I took an EDT pregnancy test (I know, early to do so) and I waited the 10 minutes (as fast as 2, as long as 10) for  my results and not even the control box showed! SO I wrote it off as a faulty pregnancy test and put it away. I didn't bother looking at it this morning but just in curiosity tonight I checked it to see if the control box line even showed. To  my surprise, BOTH lines are there..one for the positive and one...
Karen-- I remember my OB telling me that it usually takes a year of trying unsuccessfully before you should take a serious look into it medically. Obviously, that can vary based on the person's preference, etc but that is what I remember her saying. Hang in there, I am sprinkling baby dust your way!
hey all-- jumping in! My hubby and I have finally decided to TTC after failing for 6 months after our wedding in 2009. Took time off to focus on our health and happiness and are now in a great spot to try again! This is our first cycle trying, AF came April 5th, I usually have the normal 28 day cycle although I've been on BC for so long on and off over the years that I'm not 100% sure (I'm 26). I figure if we don't conceive this month then I will use my data to better...