or Connect

Posts by Calm

It is chlorite based:             The wording might be all fantastical, but it still boils down to chlorine dioxide.  Sometimes the wording is straight up comical.  For instance, Dioxychlor is chlorine dioxide.  This is an article by Consumer Health of Canada about it.  It is chlorine dioxide, but no one wants to say that outright.               "Dioxychlor is an inorganic compound composed of chlorine and two atoms of nascent oxygen covalently bonded. It is...
Yes.  And just to make sure... you do know that chlorine and chlorine dioxide are two very different things, right?  
  I'll assume that was genuine humour, since taking shots at me has diminished since discovering I'm not such a crack pot after all, and the testimonies could possibly be true.  They're using this stuff in phase 3 trials (complete in 2013) for an array of diseases, including AIDS, so if my friends have claimed a cure of their AIDS symptoms - perhaps they're not delusional after all?     I must have misread what else is in it, while I was reading through this...
  Yes.  It is chlorine dioxide.  It also has sodium chlorite in it (which is what chlorine dioxide is acidified from) and peroxide... that is the total matrix of it.  It is generally injected.  Dioxyclor from my previous post is also chlorine dioxide.     I suspect there are other names and ways companies are trying to patent and/or sell chlorine dioxide and chlorite without actually giving the patient the option to do so at home for a few cents with their own...
As I said, MMS is used by people to try to treat the diseases of AIDS which are almost all fungal in nature (candidiasis, PCP, etc).  One of the men I knew was extremely sick, calculating how long he had to live in months, emaciated... very sick with AIDS; what they call the "end stages", ie, that should have been the curtain call for him.  He did MMS and within 6 months was healthy.  He contacted me from Machu Picchu and he couldn't have cared less what his CD4 was, he'd...
      Quote: Do you realize that the question "I" asked was a question posed to you (by someone else) in response to the post you just linked to?   My post?  Ok.  Did you open the link to the mechanisms page at all?     This is from my post:          • Ozone is the strongest known oxidizer used in the body with an...
I don't think what happened to me in this thread is because it is mainstream or not.  This therapy is neither mainstream nor alternative.  It is a chemical, so it is not going to appeal to the alternative-ists.  It is used in a similar fashion with similar claims as alternative stuff (treats disparate diseases, has few/no evidence etc) so it is not going to appeal to mainstream-ists.  It is a bit of a black sheep of treatments really.   The use of such a denigrating...
Oh my God.  Not nice.  Unnecessary.      
  I just found out two days ago that chlorine dioxide is ingested, in the mainstream!  Imagine if I'd had that info earlier in the thread.  But I didn't, and we can't go back now.     WF10 is ingested chlorine dioxide (I think it may even be injected, but I'm still learning about it), with hydrogen peroxide and chlorite (chlorite is what ClO2 is made out of).  It is used for HIV, cancer, autoimmune and basically all the things I suggested it CAN treat, they are...
Look, I presented what I know about it, and did not lie.  I'm sure many have had no success with MMS.  But I am not them, I was talking about ME.  Three men with AIDS got healthy using it.  That's HUGE.  And because it is so huge, I've been ridiculed for mentioning it. Don't you see how that is absurd??     So to claim the ridiculous notion that people have been innocently just asking me logical questions is either having poor memory, or selective memory. Because...