or Connect

Posts by Calm

I want you to dig around a large website because you're interested in learning how it works.  Because this thread has shown me that if I answer one question, another one is brought up.  Plus, so many didn't even read my links before dismissing this wholesale... which, considering the venom with which I had to receive that dismissal is pretty friggin' disgusting.  So I am trying to save myself and yourself some time and confusion.  He has written about the chemistry, much...
I will.    I'm just taking a bit of a break.  Some of these posts have taken literally hours to write, as you can imagine.  DH is a bit shirty and fair enough so I'll be back into the fray when I can.  Some of the answers can be found in the link I posted above: http://bioredox.mysite.com/CLOXhtml/CLOXilus.htm   The doctor who wrote it has worked with oxidative therapies for a long time and his biography can be read here.  People on MDC will especially appreciate...
Cross post, that was for WK, for the chemistry.     btw if it doesn't help, let me know.  I'm in a rush today...
  http://bioredox.mysite.com/CLOXhtml/CLOXilus.htm   That has chemistry diagrams.  It might help.  
I gotta go, I'm sorry, not ignoring other posts.  Nice people get in first .         I just quickly wanted to mention that if this has off topic stuff in it  I DON'T CARE!!   I hate it when people get all fussy about their threads.  If you want to compare nail polish colours, go right ahead.  As I see it, organic discussions don't stay rigidly on a topic, they ebb and flow and move about and that's the best way for them to be.  If the FDA and studies have come up...
Thanks JMJ.  I appreciate all you've said.  I can't do the chem right now but I can address some of the things you mentioned that stood out right away for me.     I really never understood what they expected me to produce.  They knew the clinical trial showing evidence it worked on pathogens in the body did not exist yet it seemed that's what was being pushed for....I thought a discussion on what we do have would make more sense.    Really, the question most I've...
  MamaKay, you say you don't need proof, just mediocre evidence.  I hope you read the last post and see that put together, the whole thing is wildly suggestive, if not blatantly obvious, that it has potential for use inside the body.       Various pieces of evidence describe why it is safe on human tissue, including the one linked at the end of this post. The clinical trial proved it reaches all body tissues. It works against pathogens...
The majority of pathogens in the human body are destroyed by oxidation.  That is what is naturally used by your immune system to kill pathogens.  The mechanism by which oxidation does this, you would already know as you have a good background in biochemistry.  You would also be aware of how it does this selectively, ie, leaving healthy cells and beneficial bacteria unharmed.  The body does this rather effectively, and it a mechanism to which pathogens cannot acquire...
Thanks Lynn!     I have that book in front of me right now but I'm not sure which chapter you mean.  Perhaps the vestibular sense or proprioceptive?     I also think that being able to explain some of these things to her teacher would be really helpful.  Get them off her back about her writing and other things, most particularly.  I'm considering HSing actually, but I'm not sure I've got what it takes.  I messed it up last year when I tried and she just ended up...
    Why would I find that sad?  No one has ever been harmed.  Why do you find it sad?  Because you don't believe it?   What if you're wrong?  Have you even entertained the idea?  Lemme guess... uuuhhh, no.     I have already told you THERE IS NO PROOF IT WORKS AGAINST PATHOGENS INSIDE HUMANS.  So why are you still here, waiting for it?  What we are doing here, if you care to join in, is discussing how it is helping those who claim it is helping.  Are they lying, is it...