or Connect

Posts by Calm

Mamakay, the relevance is, you can now say this:         Whereas before, you wouldn't have.  I have shown evidence that chlorine dioxide does not harm body cells when used in low enough doses.       The problem with testimony is, the grey area you describe in between "it is true" and "it is all lies" leaves room for placebo, pretty much.  If all those doctors aren't lying, then what they have witnessed can only be true, or placebo.  Which is one of the most valid...
  ccohenou, I will answer when I can, your question will take more time.
Lauren, I didn't say you threatened me with physical harm.  I said I feel you think I'm deserving of hurt, possibly even physical hurt.  I altered the post.  But you know you've been harsh, and you also know that no matter how much you tell yourself there is some virtuous reason for it, there isn't one.  You've just done it, because that's what you chose to do.  You've lashed out at someone you know nothing about, based on some knee jerk reaction in you that you have...
It isn't a vague reference, it is what the whole paper is about.  The "disinfectant" used IS chlorine dioxide.     Yes, the same guy did them.  Does that somehow negate the science?  Did you check the science he references?
We already know what you think, Lauren.  Believe me, you have not been subtle.  Repeating it or making it with more vitriol doesn't make it true, it still only makes it your opinion.  The  world needs more love and understanding... it starts when we are the most challenged at delivering it.  You see me as a non person, as a bunch of words, but if we met, I know you would not be like this with me.  We'd probably laugh and say how weird it is socially online, and these...
    Cross posts.     I rest my case.
BTW, I did not backpeddle, I wrote at the top of that email that I did not write it and make no claims.  Someone suggested it was mine, so I reiterated.   And I posted it because it is worth knowing!  Do you want us all to keep this information from you so the lies and slanging can go unchallenged?    Stop being so rude.  It is bloody unnecessary and stressing me out.  Does that make you happy to know?  Do you think I'm some maker of MMS or seller of it, or that...
Really?  So you thought this was just a great idea to begin with did you?  Because from the get go all you've done is be completely closed and antagonistic so I do not believe you are less impressed... i gave a TON of data, data that has impressed scientists and doctors.  This kind of comment reminds me of the ones that came just after I did the FAQ one... just saying negative things without even looking into it.       It makes me ill you would deny those kids relief....
Um, I don't even know what you're talking about.  Perhaps you opened different links?  
There are many posts, it is difficult to keep on top of them.   Sodium chlorite is MMS.  When you buy it you buy sodium chlorite.  When you make it with salt, you turn sodium chloride into sodium chlorite.  If you continue to read past the abstact, you will see they say it is what they prepare the disinfectant with.  Further in the patent disclosure, you would have found:         If my posts were read, even the boring long ones, in fact especially the boring long ones,...