or Connect

Posts by Calm

The checklists are helpful, as I can see and relate particular challenges I've seen DD have.  However, I was wondering if there were any tests/checks I could do.  For example, get her to do some manual things, catch a ball, etc and see how she goes.  Is there a site that shows what to look for or how to do such checks?     The reason I ask is she is already learning to compensate, and so are we, so for a long time now it is difficult to "see" if she actually has...
My son was nursed on demand and he was 22 pounds at 5 months.  So uh, yeah, BIG boy.  I was famished constantly.  Not only that but the size of the meals I could consume was ridiculous.  He was exclusively bf until almost 8 months old and the hunger remained for me until he was about 2, maybe a bit younger.  Once he was at two feeds a day, I was eating a regular amount.     I had oversupply issues, too.  They were sorted by 5 months old though.
I've written a couple of threads on our weaning but haven't gotten much response.  It has been pretty hard on us both emotionally.  Not in a "aw, how sad" way but in totally messed up mood swings and anger and screaming... both of us.  I feel stronger now, coping better, so I figure the main hormonal changes are adjusting ok.     He is down to about 4 morning attempts a week, but they are like 5 sucks and then he gives up so I don't even think there is any milk there...
That's great you know people who have survived chemo.  But 7 cures as a testimony from a doctor is about right.  3% is the statistics for chemo success.  The rest of them who use chemo and die a painfully horrible death from it,... well, for them, Bokonon's comparison is absolutely spot on to what the PP described.        
You don't have any tylenol in your house?  No drugs at all?  Me either, but we're pretty rare.  What I was referring to, as you know, is that drugs do kill people, a lot of people, but that doesn't seem to bother anyone.  But if MMS is shown to kill someone it would be a big "SEE!  It's lethal!"  It doesn't kill anyone, yet apparently it is poisonous (even though people show absolutely no  understanding of the chemistry) and all those drugs are just fine.   And that I...
And yanno, even if there was a death, really, or ten deaths, or a hundred... that is but a drop in the ocean compared to things sitting in your medicine chest right now.  Things you've probably given your children.  Did those deaths influence your decision to buy those products?  
    Right back atcha.    The woman you are referring to did not die from MMS.  It was dismissed from court.  It could not be linked to MMS.  Read the reports a little closer.     There has not been any death attributable to MMS.  Sorry if that inconveniences the "poison" argument.
Mosquito nets would not have helped this girl.  They would not have helped these people.   They were already sick.   MMS did help them, according to their own testimonies.  You can only call them liars or assume it is placebo.     Vaccination is encouraged around here yet that has killed people!   MMS hasn't even one death attributed to it.       I am not encouraging anyone to do anything.    I happen to believe the missionaries.  I happen to believe my clients and...
    Quote: What do you consider to be the highest-quality evidence demonstrating that it is effective in curing an already-established disease? For me personally, it would be my personal successes, and those of clients/friends. After that it would be friend's reports from Africa... they blew my mind, I wanted to run out on the street shouting at everyone. I was warned I'd be considered crazy and a liar and that things have to go at a certain...
  Remember:   There is no evidence of harm - even after millions of uses.    There is evidence of safety taken orally - more specific data is required.   There is anecdotal evidence it works.     There is scientific evidence it permeates the entire system even to the bone marrow.       I don't know how anyone can look at the bare facts of that and not see what I see.