or Connect

Posts by Embem-bongly

I will definitely give the magnesium powder at go, thanks for your reply  
Thanks very much for responding to my concern. Just to clarify, she never goes 4 days without having a bath, it's her hair that gets greasy quicker than I would expect for a 7 year-old. Unless we're at a festival when, interestingly enough, she doesn't seem to smell, she and her brother have a bath religiously every two days and I do "bathtime", I don't expect them to bath themselves. However I have to wash under her arms every night because after a day at school her...
I've been growing concerned about my daughter's body odor, I wonder if it could be to do with her diet or stress at school. It is very pungent during the term-time, when she both eats more bread than usual, wholegrain ham sandwiches (maybe it's the bread and the meat?) and does very little exercise. She loves starchy and sweet foods and is rather chubby, it seems her body is not processing properly and a lot of the food is turning to fat. Should I take her to a diet...
Hi, I'm a 38 year-old mother of 2, a girl who is 7 and a boy who is 5. I am also a registered childminder in South London (UK) and a massage therapist. I also take photos at my husbands events, he's an electro-swing dj, and play the guitar and sing, I had my first support gig last week. I work to support my family because my husband's love of music hasn't been paying the bills! But I'm very fortunate because I love what I do, although I've nearly had enough of...