or Connect

Posts by Minoune79

That's very interesting!  So was there really 2 placentas at the end, or just one?
Actually, its the other way around... I had seen 3 separate doctors at my 8, 10 and 12 weeks, all telling me that they suspected I had only one placenta.  Then, at 16 weeks, this new doctor makes a new theory stating he thinks there are two.  I agree with you Red Pajama and 13pumpkins.  I am seeing my OB/GYN next week, so I will let her know that I'm not happy about my monitoring frequency decreasing and to put a note in my chart about it.  I feel this doctor is going...
Ya, I don't think so as the thin membrane between the two is very wispy - its like a small film floating in water.  I don't think chorion membranes do that.
What really upsets me is that because this 'new doctor' is writing di/di in my chart now (at 21 weeks) due to his theory, he has scheduled me to 3 week checkups now instead of my consistent 2 week checkups.  I have been seen every 2 weeks for the past 10 weeks, and now he decides they are di/di, so no TTTS is possible and thus 3 weeks is good.  I not only have a 'high-risk pregnancy' due to the twins.  I also have a shorter cervix, thus checking my cervix is crucial to...
Ok, here's the story.  I found out I was having twins at 10 weeks through u/s (as it was a natural pregnancy).  The membrane between the two fetuses was very thin and hard to see.  See pic below.  The pic isn't the greatest as they gave me two of each baby instead of both on the same pic.  However, you can see Twin B on the left and part of Twin A on the right.  No membrane is visible on the pic even though there really is a very very thin one.       My OB/GYN...