or Connect

Posts by vtfiver

"nana" <3 and Iove it. It started with me say nurse - wa" do you want to have a nurse" he started calling it Nana . Ive only heard one other child say that its funny it was this amazing friend (I still have) and we clicked right away so much like eachother it was strange. Then Soren (1 1/2 at the time) said nana and her mouth dropped. her son said that too aweeeee. friends for life
rice and been burritos with some cheese   homemade mac and cheese w/ broccoli   ham and potatoes fried with onions   I  like to buy turkeys when they are under a dollar a pound and freeze them. they feed us about 4 meals if were smart maybe 5 and it usually costs 10$ or less for the whole turkey
a. Who you are  Corri a sahm to three kids a 9 year old 7 year old and 3 year old.   b. Where you are going (your financial goals) for this month our goals are not to spend over 200$ for each kid for Christmas and to cut down on unneeded expenses for the new year .   c. How you plan to get there  by finding things we can cut back on and getting smarter with food shopping.     a BIG key here is to not go out to eat and remind my husband why this is a bad...
all these ideas are great!
yeah I had planned to use velcor for the pocket is that double layer of fabric sewn and then flipped?
I thought it might be fun to help each other use up misc. food items we have instead of just overlooking them. Ive got CANS AND CANS of chick peas thanks to wic. What do you do with chick peas?
I wrote a whole reply and it never posted. gurr
hey sorry. at first when I looked at them I didn't understand the. but then I did and IM making some too! Thanks for the idea!
my 2 children are exempt with no problem
I do home care on the weekends I have 3 different clients all under the age of 18 all more like 10 year olds or under . Ive been doing this for about 5 years so I know these kids really well there have been some really challenging times but mostly its ok and totally worth it. You could call some soret of childcare services for the state and find out who you get in contact with there is a huge need for this.