or Connect

Posts by Mama2Max

Right on :-) I couldn't have said it better myself!
I don't have an adjective! I'm not a pot smoking mama or a barefoot mama or a nerd mama or a young/old mama. I'm just a mama. I certainly relate to all of those adjectives and have, at points in my life, used all of them to describe myself (sans the "mama" part), but at this stage in my life, I just don't know what my adjective is. Any other mamas out there searching for an adjective?
My son is almost 10m and doesn't have a single tooth in his head. He eats pretty much everything I eat with only occasional gagging now. We've been doing BLW since about 7m. You may want to try giving your baby something to dip into his purees and suck on or nibble, like a rice cake or toast strips. I used to give max a half a rice cake and yogurt or mushy veggies. He spread most of it around his tray, bit a good bot did end up on his rice cake and ultimately in his...
Hi! Your baby is 4 months? Years? Can you recommend a good pediatrician who is understanding of natural parenting? Also, any good sahm moms groups? I'm incredibly lonely!
Hi mamas, forgive me for beating what is probably a very dead horse. I know that probably a vast majority of posts in this forum are dedicated to very similar subjects as mine. I'm not looking to reinvent the wheel or break new ground in the field of baby sleep, I just need some support from you like-minded mama's. My son is almost 10 months old, bedshares, and has been breastfed on demand since birth. We had a bumpy first several months, per the norm, then everything...
I just moved to the Columbia area with my hubs and 9 month old son. Any other mamas in the neighborhood?