or Connect

Posts by KellyandKatie

We are still nursing! katie is 28 months, and I am about 21 weeks. I had a really hard time with it about a week ago, i felt betrayed by nursing - I always trusted it, and it is such a HUGE part of my parenting, now all of a sudden it hurts like crazy, is so aggitating and my milk runs out a lot now. This is a terrible time to wean Katie, DH is getting deployed later this week, we just just got moved into our new house here in WA from HI last week, and I really am far...
Of corse I am crying now becuase I am so happy for you! Congratulations!
Where am I? I thought I was on a GD thread on mothering? Why are people giving you greif for this SunRay? I have no idea! It breaks my heart everytime I see children belitteled and treated with disrespect. I like to post my frustrations like seeing things like this here on mothering becuase orginally many of the moms came here becuase of similar parenting styles. I have no idea why you are not getting the support you came here to get! So, let me say, hugs to you...
Just chiming in with a me too! I am getting nothing done around the house. I am worried becuase I know this is as easy as my parenting will ever be, with my one DD and being preggy, if I am this tired now, and the house is falling apart at the seams how will it be when I have ten kids and preggy... I guess my older kids will help, huh? I keep telling myself the movers come the 12th and the 20th, so what does it matter if the house is falling apart, they will box it up...
I just have to tell someone who will not say " well, wean her then" But my DD is nursing nonstop! It is kind of nice becuase I get to rest, but she is continually switching sides ( I am sure it is getting harder to get the milk) so I sometimes get sore. Anyway, not really complaining complaining, just noticing a change in her nursing, for a whike before I was preggy we were down to maybe twice a day and at night, but now- she si always latched on. thanks for...
HUGS! I am so sorry! Hugs to you and your family!
I was so sick today, but could not throw up.. in fact I have only thrown up once since I got pregnant, but have been so nausus! Today I was soooo hungry but nothing sounded good except cabbage and potatoes and I had already eaten every spud and leaf in the house so I made this 10 quart pot of stone soup with everything I could find and ate over half of it. I am gaining weight so fast this time, but am also having so many more cravings. I keep 2nd guessing not getting...
katie is thrilled that I have a baby in my belly, and likes to talk to her baby and pat my belly. Hse just turned tow, so the questions I am getting so far are when I look tired she asks me if I am sad, and when I look sick she asks me if I am hurt. I tell her how I am really feeling and she asks why. Now, the first time she asked a why it was why mommies boobies were sore and after following the path of why mommy has hormones, and why mommy is pregnant we ended at the...
Oh! I am glad teh issue of that antibotic came up that they put in baby's eyes! While we are there, can I please hear about the mucus sucking thingytoo? They hurt my poor baby's nose when they did that as soon as she was born, and left a red mark that is still there ( she is two now) I guess I just do not see the need for any of this! As far as what you "have' to do when you have a baby. Nothing! They can give you their advice, and you can decline it. My childbirth...
I read that 2nd time moms and vetern moms can feel their babies moving sooner? Can some of you vetern moms share stories of when you felt your 2nd and 3rd.. 4th...etc babies moving? Was it sooner? Right now I catch myself rubbing my belly and always do a double rub when i feel a flutter, but I am thinking i am just massaging gas around at this point, right? Everything in its own time, I keep telling myself...