or Connect

Posts by momo4bigbabies

There is a new birth center opening in Ohio in early 2013!  Mahoning Valley Birth Center, near Youngstown
http://mahoningvalleybirthcenter.com/   Please spread the word!  There is a brand-new, freestanding birth center scheduled to open in northeast Ohio in early 2013!
For those of you who live in Northeast Ohio, good news!  There is a new freestanding birth center in the works that will be opening in the next year in Mahoning County.  There will be an informational session held on Saturday, May 19th from 11am to 2pm at the Mentor Public Library in the James R. Garfield Room.  I hope to see you there, you can private message me if you want more details.
For those of you who live in Northeast Ohio, good news!  There is a new birth center in the works that will be opening in the next year in Mahoning County.  There will be an informational session held oin Saturday, May 19th from 11am to 2pm at the Mentor Public Library in the James R. Garfield Room.  I hope to see you there, you can private message me if you want more details.