or Connect

Posts by melly2022

It took about a week and in situations where family gave milk by mistake it was almost immediate to a day for you to notice he had something he shouldn't.. Funny enough almonds and almond milk and soy milk have the same affect on him! We waited a few weeks to try the other kinds of milk and noticed that it was the same problem as cows milk. I have not tried rice milk as I'm afraid to go back to cranky land ! Hope that helps! Now we just stick to other sources of...
I just thought I would update those were kind to reply! Since my list I have removed milk from his diet not fully just milk and ice cream. And it's amazing!!!! I wish I had known this was the issue back when he was a baby!! After 3 years of misery and crying and depressed little boy my son now enjoys his life he plays and plays alot!! Sports he can't get enough of it! He's happy he smiles more then he cries and he overall is a brand new kid!! I have been hearing this so...
I actually set up an apt with the dr in 2 weeks to see if it's an allergy he's randomly saying my tummy hurts with no Obvious pain but we had known pooping issues now that that's under control I'm thinking it's something else maybe dairy? God I hope not gluten :| he's difficult enough I can only imagine having diet issues like gluten... I read the markers for the sensory condition he doesn't fall under that.. Other then his misery he's amazing in sports speech expressing...
I have a 3 year old who whines and cries over everything, if we say no he will cry and whine and continually ask for the same thing over and over  until we have no choice but to remove him from the room and put him somewhere else until he is ready to behave.   I have NEVER been a mom to give in upon “demand” I always enforce manners and never give in to the foolish fits. I try speaking with him. I tell him I will wait until he is done crying and ready to speak to me...