or Connect

Posts by LaurieMiller

Olympia.
where is WA are you?    Laurie
My little one birthday is November 1st, my other children are 14yo 6yo and 2yo and 6mons I am into childcare and I am going to school to get my BS in criminal justice.   Do you have a facebook?  How is the weather there? The weather here is real nice.   I hope you have a wonderful day... Look me up on facebook babygurlsecret@gmail.com   Laurie
Hello, my name is Laurie and I am new to this site.  I have 4 children. I live in Washington State.  I have a dog, her name is Coco I love write letters, poems, love spending time with my family. I am in the process of looking for work, but in the meantime thinking about going back to school.   I love the Washington State Cougars!!!!!!!   I love all music.   Anything else just hit me up.
I am new to this site. My name is Laurie I live in Washington State. I am 35 and I have 4 children. I like write poems, read magazines, listen to music, spend time with my family, I have a dog her name is coco. I am not working right now, but looking.   I hope to meet some cool people.   Have a great day!!!!!!!!