or Connect

Posts by StudyingStones

I think it's a bit late to be joining this thread, but I'm going a bit crazy so thought I'd post with some like minded ladies for support and sharing. I believe I O'd on June 1 (based on cm alone, not taking bbt or opk's), making me 14dpo (DH and I dtd two days in a row before suspected O). Been feeling crampy whenever I'm still enough to notice, and verrrrry tired the last 4 days (like going to bed at 8:30/9 when I'm usually up till 11:30/12). Could be all in my mind...
The only one I can't figure out is what it means when someone says 'subbing'. Anybody know this?
Welcome! I also went of bc at the beginning of April, we're trying to conceive #2! (DS is 5, almost 5 and a half now). Ive just started tracking my cycles and trying to figure this all out... Hoping it comes naturally to both of us!
Thanks for the tip! I'm sure I'll call them the second I find out! lol Just a bit excited...
Hello, fellow Ontarian! I haven't been here long, but I'm really enjoying reading these forums! Welcome!
Hi everyone! Is anybody else here from London or SW ontario? I find it so strange reading some of the stories on here about Medicaid and insurance.... I guess I take a lot for granted, we are lucky to be Canadians! Anybody have experience with midwives in the area? I'm currently leaning towards Womencare Midwives (I'm not even pregnant yet....). I hope there's not a long wait! Anybody with experience? Does the midwife do your prenatal care? Or would you go to a ...
Hi everyone,   I posted this, but it disappeared, so my apologies if it ends up double posting! (sure glad I copied all the text before hitting submit!)   I have been lurking around this site, reading all of your wonderful birth stories for some time now, and I'm finally ready to share my story.   DS (our first and only to this point) was born January 20, 2007 after 8 hours of labor.   Looking back now, 5 years later, I realize that I really don't know...
Hi everyone,   I have been lurking around this site, reading all of your wonderful birth stories for some time now, and I'm finally ready to share my story.   DS (our first and only to this point) was born January 20, 2007 after 8 hours of labor.   Looking back now, 5 years later, I realize that I really don't know what took place during my labor.. I can't even remember how much he weighed at birth!   My pregnancy experience was very positive - the...
Hi there, My name is Chantale, and I am from Ontario, Canada. My DH and I are currently trying for number two (DS is 5 now), and I am leaning toward a homebirth (though DH remains....uncertain) I'll likely be hanging out in the home birth section quite a bit, as I have a million and one questions and thoughts going around my head. I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you!
Hi there, My name is Chantale, and I am from Ontario, Canada. My DH and I are currently trying for number two (DS is 5 now), and I am leaning toward a homebirth (though DH remains....uncertain) I'll likely be hanging out in the home birth section quite a bit, as I have a million and one questions and thoughts going around my head. I'm looking forward to getting to know many of you!