or Connect

Posts by StudyingStones

Welcome, TwilightJoy!! I hope your stay with us is short!
I'm interested in this too. I'm currently at my heaviest weight ever, 30 lbs over what my weight typically is, due to some really difficult family stuff that happened. I started eating like total crap, and stopped going to the gym completely for more than 6 months. I knew I had gained weight, but I'm still kind of shocked at how much. I'm in the largest size clothing I've ever worn, and at that I still feel like a stuffed sausage.There's a part of me that really wants...
I've heard from various people that your LP should be at least 9-10 days, but longer is better. I'm in the short LP group too..this month I think I O'd on cd14/15 of a 32 day cycle, so I'm hoping a longer LP will help me get a BFP this month!
I thought I would update this to add that my cousin did give birth just last week. She labored for 33 hours and pushed for 3 hours, compared to her mother whose labors were all pretty short (they both have big babies, ranging 8-9lbs). So, in my experience labor has been nothing like the mother's experience!
  Very well put, Stevi!  I hope you have a wonderful, reproductive weekend too!
I'd like to chime in on this, if I may.   When I was pregnant with DS (my first pregnancy), I was TERRIFIED of birth.  I had no idea what I was in for, but I imagined horrible, horrific pain that no person should want to go through.  When I made my birth plan, the first thing I asked for was an epidural "as soon as possible".    Looking back, I don't regret my decision.  I was very scared of the pain, and having an epidural and being in the hospital was the most...
Butterfly, I think I see a faint line, but it's difficult to tell with the blur.  Is it possible to re-post at the actual size, instead of blown up?
I think this is a great suggestion.my son was also unplanned. After living most of my adult life thinking that I did not want to have children, becoming pregnant was a very scary thing. I wasn't working, I was in college, and DH (then fiancée) and I were struggling to get by. I'm not going to sugarcoat it and say we got by just fine...it was hard. Really hard. I worked at a coffee shop until my due date, where I was on my feet 8 hours a day. DS was formula fed, so we...
Well isn't that funny! We were at Voyageur Provincial Park..funny thing is we stopped in to see my brother-in-law and his family on the way, and they're only 40 minutes from Sandbanks (in Belleville). I wish we could have found a spot there, but they were booked solid! Voyageur was beautiful though! (we originally were going to go to Chutes near Sudbury, but changed our reservation at the last minute because there was a fire ban).
What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your new babe!!