or Connect

Posts by k x s

no experience with d-mannose but I found sugary soda makes my pee burn and holding onto it does too and so does not urinating before and after DTD. HTH
From the other side of the fence. My younger brothers came along when I was 15-17 and  it was particularly difficult for me because my time was expected to be subordinated to help the family witht hings like babysitting, entertaining, feeding and helping in general. I had a life outside my family. Mainly school. It was hard having my free time grow smaller.
If you do celebrate it please don't follow it up with, 'now you are becoming a woman'. This was the phrase I heard and it horrified me. How could I be a woman at 11? I mean just because I happened to bleed and having menstral cramps?!   I personally think the cute packs some parents put together for there daughters were sweet but not very enviromentally friendly. But if you don't mind you could do that as a activity with her. Like go to the store, explain the...
The only problem I have is with the shouting thing. I mean what on earth was that father thinking? He practically ruined that girls birthday party on his own.
  I don't think confirming 48 hours beforehand will work. You said you would call them on the day and they wouldn't answer or call 5 minutes past daycare closing or not at all.    ...and its already gotten to that point.   It doesn't sound like your arrangement is working. If it were me I would go through a court so he would be compelled to do what he is supposed to do. Pay child support, provide consistent and reasonable care and not decide to do what he likes when he...
Depends on what your definition of healthy is... but this is what I'm okay with eating: Spelt bread toast with maple syrup or toffee sauce, cinnamon and sliced banana. Omelettes or scrambled eggs (IDK the difference) with eggs & milk or eggs & cheese   fruit/nut bars (make them yourself with much less sugar good ones on pininterest oat bars are usually most palatable and also they make good snacks and are a good way to get more nuts/seeds in diet) Peanut butter...
No because of concerns over third hand smoke and also not entirely sure how it would sound if I asked them to change their clothes every time they came to babysit.
Right now I do a combination of sex abstinence during my fertile period which I track by charting my cervical mucus and other symptoms (mood and ovulation pain usually tell me where I am in my cycle) and condoms at all other times. Luckily I have an extremely regular and predictable cycle. Plus the added bonus of no hormones. And DH says he likes condoms because it makes him less sensitive.   Prior to charting and condoms I was on Implanon (a progestin only subdermal...
hmm... did you get evaluated for an ovarian cyst? or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome as that can also cause pain and irregular periods.   I have experienced something similar and it was ovarian cycts which I think was caused by birth control but cysts can be and often are a normal part of the cycle I just never had any that I know of that caused pain before. Now I'm off the BC which is apparentally notorious for causing cysts my cycles are normal like clockwork and I...
Aww... that sounds like a lovely birth! Congratulations. It was nice that the confirmed that the baby was heads down too. =)