or Connect

Posts by k x s

introduced me to 2 things: macademia nut oil ghee   both have a great omega 3 to 6 ratio and ghee is great for cooking I think macademia is supposed to be too but I dont use it for that.   I try to follow it loosely. So even though I might not do a great job I do eat salad and vegetables with every meal now.    I didnt have any ailments to begin with and I dont have any kids so I can't say on that count.
I think its cruel that you have to try to cater to 5 peoples preferences. =P
congratulations =)
Ah, what struck me reading this is  it seemed to echo the usual debate; Can we afford to raise and slaughter animals ethically? Well no and that's why we have factory farms. People don't want to make the trade off and sacrifices. Some think/ or legitimately can't make the trade off nutrition and money wise. I don't think you should get hung up too much on that. I haven't read too much of everyone else's responses (just skimmed quickly).   Anyway I don't know if I...
I'm assuming I can't step in to stop it escalating because I'm too busy or something.  I would remind the 6 year old that, pestering others to play with you when they clearly don't want to hasn't produced the sought after results and that taking out your anger on others is wrong and lazy. 9yr old is not feeling very playful after their craft has been destroyed. 6yr is not getting a play buddy anytime soon. Surprise surprise. I'm disappointed in 6yr olds poor...
Another really good solution to co-sleeping but not having enough space is a loft bed (or any bed) with high sides. So its still off the ground but you can fit suitcases underneath the bed or whatever else.   Also if you do keep your mattress on the floor you can air it out daily by flipping it on its side or over and leaving it near a window with sunshine to keep it fresh and also regularly cleaning the floor/mattress with a steamer helps.
Oops I was rather specific. Reading the responses has been interesting. I think it would be too much upheaval to leave because of a jacket. Another thing I thought of is you could probably buy a jacket from the zoo giftstore. 
I really recommend you read this book 'my teenage werewolf' its by lauren kessler I think. It was so illuminating. To be honest the times I felt worst about what I said to my parents was the times they cried. I immediately felt disgusted with myself. Being slapped however never worked on me. I would use it as an excuse to cry loudly to annoy them and I got a perverse satisfaction out of watching them lose their self control too. I think the best strategy is not to...
Ok I haven't read any posts because I thought it would be fun to try to figure this one out on my own.   What would you do? I would explain WHY eating in the monkey area is not possible. Probably a combination of monkeys will be upset that they can't have any because they can smell the delicious food and what it would feel like to watch your friend eat a tasty snack in front of you without sharing with you then move onto explaining why you can't share the food with...
Wow in a situation like that it would slowly grind away at me for sure. Oh hun. I'm so sorry. The the only thing I can think of is marriage counselling before you seperate because you're right he does sound pretty selfish and stubborn and that doesn't sound like the kind of thing that is going to change unless he wants to change. Maybe counselling would give him a kick in the ass. KWIM? But in the end it comes down to even if he reformed would you want to stay with him?...