or Connect

Posts by Citrouille

I'm kind of stuck for ideas. One name I adore for a girl is Rowena, but my cousin (we're a fairly close-knit family) has a two year old daughter who she named Rowan. I'm thinking they're too close :( Maybe as a middle name?
Thanks everyone! This is all great to know.   I think what I'll do is get a bunch of the small (GMD yellow) and a few of each of the reds and browns and see what works best when we get to that point, then stock up some more. I definitely don't do laundry as frequently as I'd like () and I only imagine it will get worse once the babe is here lol, so will plan on at least 30-36 initially and then work up from there with different sizes.
I guess I belong here, too!   username: Citrouille real name: Heidi edd: 12/5/12 Baby #1! homebirth w/CPM (assuming my placenta moves out of the way  )
Thanks, Chel!   I'll plan on 24 as a minimum for each size. Hopefully I'll be able to pick some up on diaperswappers or the like.
Hi Mamas,   I'm currently pregnant with my first and will definitely be cloth diapering. I'm a knitter, and have been stockpiling soakers, longies, and shorties over the past couple of months. My plan is to use the wool covers in combination with GMD's fitteds.   I was just wondering - I understand newborns can go through 12+ diapers in one day, but how many fitteds/covers would I need in subsequent sizes (small, med, large)? Big-ish babies tend to run in the...
Well, I was wrong. Only one babe in there, measuring right on target for 13 weeks (which is how far along I thought I was as of tomorrow).   I never would have anticipated the reason I'm measuring so far ahead, which unfortunately is a complete placenta previa . Baby is lying transverse on top of the placenta, which is why they're so high up in my uterus.   Baby is looking healthy and perfect and I'm so thankful for that, but this has put a (hopefully temporary)...
Thanks, Thyme Mama!   My uterus is pretty much at my belly button (less than a finger width below, anyway), and I'm theoretically 11w5d today, first pregnancy. I can definitely feel two "lumps" in there - one down by my pubic bone, and the other in the top right corner, but as my mw said - it's hard to tell if they're connected! I was charting when we conceived and I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility of having had two normal cycles (and...
  That's crazy - this is me too. Nearly every night since about ~5 weeks along I'll wake up at least once in the middle of the night starving and have to have a large glass of milk. I've also become a cheese fiend.    Although I'm not big on ultrasounds we've decided to go in for one soon just to get everything checked out. If there's more than one baby - great! - better to know early and be able to prepare. If not, my mw is thinking I'm probably a lot further along in...
Thanks, ladies!   I have decided to go in for an ultrasound, so we'll see what comes of it and I'll let you know. The midwife did think it more likely that my dates were off than anything, but for some reason that just doesn't sit right in my gut. Anyway, we shall see!
Hi All,   I'm about 11 weeks pregnant and fairly certain there's more than one babe in there (my uterus is measuring 6-7 weeks ahead, I'm starving all.the.time., my Mum had a twin pregnancy, and I've been having "twinny" feelings from the beginning of pregnancy). I'm not wild about ultrasounds, so want to wait for a while longer before getting one to confirm. In the meantime, we're planning a home birth.   Both of my friends that have had twins had terrible...