or Connect

Posts by Krystal Marie

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing that with me, Mama4life14! I had no idea sugar was passed through breast milk like that. I am guilty of eating sugar frequently. Now that I know it too can harm his teeth, I am going to cut back a lot, if not completely on sugary sweets, etc. until he is done breastfeeding. I am also breastfeeding my 5 month old, and I don't want it to happen to him either!   I'm brushing my toddler's teeth frequently now, every morning right after...
My 18 1/2 month old son has what seems to be a bit of decay on his top teeth near the gum line. He was born 3 months old, and had a lot of medications, etc. while in the NICU which I think might have something to do with this, but who knows.   What do cell salts do, and which ones should I use to help heal his teeth? He takes a multi vit right now.
Can someone point me in the right direction? I have a 18 1/2 month old, with very early ECC I think. I would like to start him on cell salts if they really help. What do they do? Are they safe? Which ones do I look for? What brand? And where do I buy them? On-line?
Hi! He had a white line, and a little discoloration, but now it's only the discolored area, and now white line.   I will look into cell salts!   Can this be reverse without seeing a dentist?
I think my son has ECC. He had a white line on the top of his front teeth near the gum, and after brushing frequently, the white line is gone, but there's still a little discoloration.   I've started him on a multi-vitamin, and brush each morning, after each meal, and before bed. I'm ordering Spiffie wipes, and MI-paste.. What else can I do???
Hi everyone. I hope you don't mind me barging in. I have an 18 month old son who has a white outline on his top teeth near the gum. I think it's the beginning of ECC.   He hasn't seen a Dentist yet because I haven't found one that doesn't want to traumatize him! What do you girls suspect I should do? I've been brushing his teeth frequently now, each morning, after every meal, and before bed.. I use his fluoride-free toothpaste most of the time, and a smudge of mine,...
Thank you once again.   We have an appointment next Thursday. The receptionist said they don't normally allow the parents to hold their child, but I could ask the Dentist, which I am going to, and will insist on it. Like I mentioned before, I don't want this to be a bad experience for him. If anything, I'll find another Dentist. She also said they will most likely begin fluoride treatments, but we will have to wait and see. I am dreading this visit. He's a very shy...
Thank you. That eases my mind a little bit. I am searching for a Pediatric Dentist. I have found quite a few, and I am going to call each of them Monday morning and ask them a few questions. I will only go to the one that allows me to hold him. I don't want it to be a bad experience for him. I had a horrible experience as a child, and to this day I am still frightened by Dentists.   Is there any "home remedies" I can look into as well? I've been letting him sit in...
My son is 18 months old. The other day I noticed a white outline on the top of his front teeth near the gum line. I have searched Google, and found out that it could be the beginning of tooth decay.   He rarely gets sugar, rarely drinks juice, and when he does, it's always diluted, he's breastfed, and I've been brushing his teeth (almost) every night since his first tooth sprouted! How could this have happened?   I am looking for a Dentist, and will be making an...